Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook

Go down 
+5
bears5410
beotos
mdolla
maguffin82
wangtangkiki
9 posters

What formation would you like to see in the preview?
Gun Trio
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_lcap36%Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Gun Snugs
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_lcap9%Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
I-Form Tight Pair
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_lcap18%Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Gun Y-Trips Wk
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_lcap9%Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Gun Bunch Wk
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_lcap27%Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 am

Hey guys, I finally started working on the eBook.. I have about 95% done.. I just haven't made the videos yet.. I'll give out a little preview to show you guys some of it.. This poll is to see what formations you guys want the most..

I have a total of 10 formations in the book.. about 57 plays. A few of the formations only have 3 plays so I basically put all the great formations in the poll.

All the formations:

Singleback Bunch
I-Form Tight Pair
I-Form Tight
Strong Close
Weak Flex Twins (Close)
Gun Y-Trips Wk
Gun Trio
Gun Bunch Wk
Gun Snugs
Gun Empty Steeler

I'll probably release one of the mini-formations along with whatever formation wins the poll.
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 am

This book has some fire. UserPick lit me up using this.

So many good formations to choose from. Think I'll look through those formations and wait before selecting Smile
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:03 am

Good stuff Wang. Hope your Ebook is a success.I plan on locking it up though.lol
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:06 am

"Seems like everybody wants Gun Bunch Wk."

-Maria Laungwarta
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Haha you can try mdolla Razz You may.. I'm not one to brag about how good I am. I don't like to talk trash unless it's to a friend.

My Gun Bunch Wk scheme has just improved incredibly within the past 16 hours.. I found a play that is just crazy great vs. man.. and if it's BNR, I have another play that gets you a 10 yd gain.. and if it's zone.. You have Trio in your audibles, or you can just use a basic flood concept that bunch/compressed formations allow you to do gracefully.
Back to top Go down
bears5410

bears5410

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:39 am

I have been using this playbook for 2 years now... I am not great but pretty good and I put up over 30 points a game on offense using my bears. I can sometimes just run trio all game and i mix in y-trips wk....so if you wanna lab some stuff with this playbook i will share what i use with anyone and see if it makes you better on offense
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:36 pm

I can't wait for your eBook wang , you can tell by your posts that you try to help everyone & you realy know your stuff. Bears5410 you on 360
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Butkus wrote:
I can't wait for your eBook wang , you can tell by your posts that you try to help everyone & you realy know your stuff. Bears5410 you on 360

Nope he's on PS3
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:05 pm

good deal userpick gave me nightmares with that run game
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 pm

lmao^^
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 pm

I believe I'll be going with Trio + I-Form Tight Pair; I see that Bunch Wk/Trio are tied, but I don't have my best plays in Bunch Wk yet.. I have some nice stuff from it though.. aka Having Heyward Bey covered by a LB in the deep middle leading to a touchdown nice.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 pm

I am going to be very interested te see it too wang. But, with so much focus on offensive eBooks, I wish there were more people willing to talk about defense. My defense absolutely blows. I can't stop my dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Empty

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook
Page 1 of 1