Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?

Go down 
+4
i3rian 87
TheCrew22
chris
sgibs
8 posters

Whose makes there team better, in Madden. Vick or Favre?
Michael Vick
Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? Vote_lcap52%Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? Vote_rcap
 52% [ 17 ]
Brett Favre
Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? Vote_lcap48%Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? Vote_rcap
 48% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? Empty
PostSubject: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm

The Eagles and Vikings where top tier teams in Madden 2010 without the signings of these two superstars. The question is no longer WILL these two sign, the question is now...who will be the better signing.

Voice your opinion and your chance to be showcased on MB's Madden Weekly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 pm

i think with favre the vikings are the team to beat in there division.no longer can teams just stack the box lol..
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:25 pm

sorry for double post but i think favre wil be better for his team even if vick has a better year.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Mike Vick- as much as i hate to say it because I am a super Brett Favre fan, but speed is soo valuable in Madden 10 and 90 speed on a quarterback is unmatched in Madden. I also think that EA is even getting a little sick of Brett and may not give him the most favorable ratings while Vick got above average throwing ratings and extremely good speed ratings.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Vick is not the best quarterback on the Eagles.

Favre is the best quarterback on the Vikings.

Sure in situations, Vick will be devastating and extremely annoying to deal with, but Favres arm vs. Vicks arm, Favre takes it.

Favre with Peterson, Berrian, Rice, and Harvin? Jeez... look out for the Vikings in Madden.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
Vick is not the best quarterback on the Eagles.

Favre is the best quarterback on the Vikings.

Sure in situations, Vick will be devastating and extremely annoying to deal with, but Favres arm vs. Vicks arm, Favre takes it.

Favre with Peterson, Berrian, Rice, and Harvin? Jeez... look out for the Vikings in Madden.

I agree

Favre is a easy choice here
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

i still think most people will keep tjack in.gets annoying when som1 rolls all the way left n throws a screen to ap every play lol.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:52 pm

I think I have to go with Vick. I think he will be used more than Favre online.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

god i dont think im playing the eagles this year tbh lmfao..
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:12 pm

I think the Eagles are the teams to use this year though.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Flats Dolphins fan wrote:

I am so sick of playing people who choose the Eagles. It's near 90% I bet. For some crazy reason, I keep playing people who choose the eagles and then never use Vick. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Vick is better for madden but in the NFL the Vikings have only one thing holding them back from being a superbowl caliber team and that is a good QB. Farve is a great QB with one of the best arms in the NFL so he can give berrian and Percy Harvin deep.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
Flats Dolphins fan wrote:

I am so sick of playing people who choose the Eagles. It's near 90% I bet. For some crazy reason, I keep playing people who choose the eagles and then never use Vick. Weird.

I think that the eagle are a dominating team even without Vick.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm

^i still think vick is a better madden qb though.that 90 speed is just a pain in the *** its faster then like 40% of running backs lol.
Back to top Go down
ballera7

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Micheal Vick is just a straight up glitch in this game,rediculous, he can outrun almost anybody, I've seen some people run the HB direct snap and QB Sneak glitch with the Eagles and it's unstoppable cause you never know when they're gonna pass or run...
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 pm

when they do pass just contain ur ends and spy ur dt and hope u dont get beat by him passing LOL
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 pm

after MLG Dallas, I think I change my vote to Vick...
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?   Bigger Headline Vick or Favre? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigger Headline Vick or Favre?
Page 1 of 1