Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matthauganak

Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)   Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 am

So if this trade goes down witch it better how do you feel this trade affects Vikings in madden and in real life?

Also Gibs does this change your mind on your prediction of patriots going 13-3
Back to top Go down
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)   Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 am

i think its a good trade for both teams in real life. vikings get a good player for 1-2 years and makes them a Superbowl contender again after their bad start. Belichick was obviously tired of randy moss.

for madden this makes pats bad
no big receivers and no fast rbs all they have is brady + welker

it makes the vikings the best all around offensive team hands down. 2 big receivers 2 fast receivers and we all know how good ap is.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)   Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:13 am

Boosh - Deal is done! Madden 11 Rosters – Randy Moss Traded To Vikings! http://bit.ly/a70S4G Does this make the Vikings the best team in Madden 11? All-time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)   Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:05 am

best offense but there dbs and lbs are slow i dont even like them this year
Back to top Go down
matthauganak

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)   Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Idk if I'm more stoked to see Randy Moss on my team in real life or in madden this is a great day
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)   Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 pm

matthauganak wrote:
Idk if I'm more stoked to see Randy Moss on my team in real life or in madden this is a great day

if they had a better madden defense then they could arguably be the best madden team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)   Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Moss to the Vikings(maybe)
Page 1 of 1