Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

My Greatest (Almost) Comeback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

My Greatest (Almost) Comeback Empty
PostSubject: My Greatest (Almost) Comeback   My Greatest (Almost) Comeback EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 pm

I was down 35-10 at half, but I decided to pull out my new blitz in the second half. Pretty much from then on I scored every drive and he scored once with a FG too. I was making big plays down the field and shutting down his run, but Miles Austin, who had 200+ yards for me to that point, BREAKS HIS COLLARBONE (I think near end of 3rd or beginning of 4th). I still get it to 38-45, then HEARTBREAK he takes a kickoff to the house. I end up getting a fast TD and a clutch stop after and I still had 1:15 left, no timeouts, down 44-52. First 2 plays were huge gains down to around his 30 or so. After the longest no huddle between plays I've ever done, Romo finally gets to the line, but I take a sack and FUMBLE. Luckily I recover, and somehow the clock stopped. After a couple plays, a few incomplete passes too, I'm at his 8 or so with 7 seconds left. He pulls out a *** D and I try a quick mini rocket in the back of the endzone to Roy Williams, but he gets wrecked and drops it. With 0:02 left I run my flat route man beater and GET THE TD to get it to 50-52. To get the two I pull out an HB angle route from Shotty 2back which I ran once in the first quarter, and I got it. I was going crazy! He won the toss in OT, but I got a stop on 4th and 2 after 2 incomplete passes that should have been picks. I marched down the field, and one play I had Ogletree open on a smart routed corner for the TD, and Romo overthrows him! I ended up trying something similar two plays later (slant out) and it was overthrown AGAIN, he picked it and almost took it to the house (Newman got him at like my 15). He got it to my 3 yd line on like 3rd and 4 and he ran it in for the score. I don't feel bad about this game at all though, after that two point conversion I still feel like I won lol.

The short version: I was down 35-10 at half, I had a big comeback in the second half, got the touchdown with 2 seconds left and then the 2 point conversion to tie, then lost in OT. The moral of the story: don't pass lead with Tony Romo.

Sorry if this was really boring, but you all know that feeling when you have a to talk about a great game.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: My Greatest (Almost) Comeback   My Greatest (Almost) Comeback EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 am

Yo that game sounded crazy! I aint gon lie, if I were you, I prolly would've thrown a controller or punched somethin after takin the L lol. Good Sh*t tho!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: My Greatest (Almost) Comeback   My Greatest (Almost) Comeback EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:11 pm

thats why i always pooch kick on kickoff...no chance for a return...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Greatest (Almost) Comeback   My Greatest (Almost) Comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

My Greatest (Almost) Comeback
Page 1 of 1