Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!

Go down 
+6
wangtangkiki
GunfusedX
TheCrew22
rokket
UseRPicK101
ZAN
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! Empty
PostSubject: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

If you are having trouble running the ball, passing the ball, or just want a backup offense...I will have a treat for you. Gibs and Farls graciously are letting me bring

ZAN's Corner

to you all, and I'm going to be unveiling my primary offense...yes...my primary offense...not some watered down scheme I don't run anymore....not some scheme I run but intentionally forget to tell the best stuff....but I am going to be bringing you!

I gave a glimpse of about 5% of my offensive scheme last week, and I've gotten a lot of feedback from you...and Gibs have even received private e-mails, tweets, etc...and I'm thrilled....

Tomorrow...the other 95%

Including:
1. The most versatile singleback formation in the game...Yes...you can run from the singleback
2. The "lose yourself" route...It's finally here
3. 3 SETS OF AUDIBLES TO FIT YOUR TASTES!!!!

Oh...and Gibs and Farls doin' their thing, too geek affraid

Tune in tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Nice. Can't wait. I know some people are dyin for this lol
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 pm

im looking forward to this big time
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:34 pm

cant wait to see it.. hopefully it gets uploaded to youtube so i can hear it lol
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 am

even though my offense is locked in i will be curious to see what you do!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:36 am

Haha nice.. I'm pumped too.. I love versatile formations!!
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 am

woot woot! LOL! thanks ZAN!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:38 pm

lol im just excited to see how many people are going to drop their offensive schemes for yours.

the best advise i can give someone right now, is to try an incorporate Zans concepts into your own offense. don't just bail on everything that you guys have worked on all year!!!!!

Nice work tho Zan, your doing an excellent job of strengthening the community
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm

I bet a few people will be dropping schemes from the latest eBook they bought to use ZAN's scheme, then when they lose once, they will switch back.

The scheme is nice.. the route is great.. I wanna see the rest.. I'm guessing he's running NE.. I thought NE was his old playbook.. guess it's his new one now.

Anyway, good luck!
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:11 pm

IND > NE Smile jus playing but i run ind so unique from everyone else!
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 pm

zan the man!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Wangtangkiki,

NE was the book I've been running since day 1 of Madden 11. STL and MIN both have very similar concepts of what I like to do in NE, but I really like the New England book.

My current secondary book is New Orleans.

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Everyone,

The Golden Rule of Tonight:

"This is a scheme. I am not here to give you robotic plays that work against every coverage in the game. I have, what I consider, to be the most unique base play of any scheme out there right now. I come out from the start of the game, and make you dedicate ENTIRELY too much to stop 1 player on the field, and from there I can mask my setup, make the same pre-snap look, and free up an entirely different player. All my audibles are quick and consise...as simple as a RB running around to the other side of a QB for a quick snap, or a slot WR running 10 steps and setting up in the other slot...then I snap with your D out of place. It is up to you to learn the reads and make them your craft. Every play in the scheme doesn't work against every coverage in the game, but I'm here to teach you my pre-snap reads which are the most important part of offense."

So if Gibs doesn't complete every pass tonight, don't count this as a failed offense. I'll have VIDEO footage of a LEAGUE GAME that shows exactly what I like to do up within the next few days.

It's not complicated, but like with anything...practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Sweet.. Guys, try to apply his concept to your offense.. I don't think he would mind you running his offense, but I wouldn't copy it play for play.. of course it would help me win, but so would glitching.. Where is the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:51 am

ZAN wrote:
Everyone,

The Golden Rule of Tonight:

"This is a scheme. I am not here to give you robotic plays that work against every coverage in the game. I have, what I consider, to be the most unique base play of any scheme out there right now. I come out from the start of the game, and make you dedicate ENTIRELY too much to stop 1 player on the field, and from there I can mask my setup, make the same pre-snap look, and free up an entirely different player. All my audibles are quick and consise...as simple as a RB running around to the other side of a QB for a quick snap, or a slot WR running 10 steps and setting up in the other slot...then I snap with your D out of place. It is up to you to learn the reads and make them your craft. Every play in the scheme doesn't work against every coverage in the game, but I'm here to teach you my pre-snap reads which are the most important part of offense."

So if Gibs doesn't complete every pass tonight, don't count this as a failed offense. I'll have VIDEO footage of a LEAGUE GAME that shows exactly what I like to do up within the next few days.

It's not complicated, but like with anything...practice makes perfect.

great post and excellent scheme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!   ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT! Empty

Back to top Go down

ZAN's Corner: TWIM Tomorrow (10-14), I CAN NOT WAIT!
Page 1 of 1