Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial

Go down 
+4
ronslows10
xHHx_megatron
IPIRIEY
wangtangkiki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:33 pm

This is my first video since I got my PC last night Very Happy

This should be really helpful..

Use the left stick to aim at your landmarks [aka where you point your marker], then use the D-pad's up button to raise your kick arrow so you don't accidentally move it while lifting the arrow.

If on the RIGHT hash and want to kick RIGHT, aim at the RG's right foot, slightly outside of it.
If on the RIGHT hash and want to kick LEFT, aim at the LT's right elbow.

If on the LEFT hash and want to kick LEFT, aim at the LG's left foot, slightly outside of it.
If on the LEFT hash and want to kick RIGHT, aim at the RT's left elbow.

If you are in the middle, just aim at whichever side you want to kick to's Guard, and aim at his outside knee.

I recommend this around your own 40 yd line, to whichever range your kicker can't make a FG from..
Back to top Go down
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:49 pm

actually a nice post. I really never appreciate special teams and dont punt much. But in those 4th and long sits when i need to punt, this will actually help! gj bruh
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:57 pm

good tip....

I like to aim it down and kick bout 50% maybe 40.....aim towards open field...after I kick swtich to db and go field the ball...no chance for return..should be a line drive kick

I refuse to lose by a return TD....so Ill never punt or kickoff and give a chance for td...
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:07 pm

nice tip wang
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Thanks guys.

I've always noticed how difficult it is to move the ball within your own 5 yard line, so I decided to find a way to coffin corner punt.

Any other Special Teams tricks/tips you guys want me to work on?

I'm going to put all my blockers on kick off returns at 99 RBS [run block strength, the 1 stat that matters for OL men in blocking..] and then put their speed to 75.. then I'll try just a basic scramble of special teams from a certain team.. and then 75 RBS and 99 speed to see if speed helps with special teams returning.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Thanks guys.

I've always noticed how difficult it is to move the ball within your own 5 yard line, so I decided to find a way to coffin corner punt.

Any other Special Teams tricks/tips you guys want me to work on?

I'm going to put all my blockers on kick off returns at 99 RBS [run block strength, the 1 stat that matters for OL men in blocking..] and then put their speed to 75.. then I'll try just a basic scramble of special teams from a certain team.. and then 75 RBS and 99 speed to see if speed helps with special teams returning.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoMaddenTips#p/u/4/fN-UeK24ujA

I remember seeing this video last year in Madden 10. Hopefully this will help with your experiments WTK.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:59 am

Yeah I remember that.. My friend didn't do that this year because the OL would make weird movements.. they are like big ships.. they can't turn very well.. I will be testing that.
Back to top Go down
Warrior4God64

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:20 am

Yeah I did that last Madden. I wouldnt do it this Madden because very few ppl kick it deep plus like wangtang said Olinemen dont move like they did last Madden. I think its because they improved acceleration and agility. It would be real bad if someone did that short kick to the sideline where ur TE is supposed to be n u got an Oline guy there.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
kareem1

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm

nice video! it helped me Thank You
Back to top Go down
Cuse23

Cuse23

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 am

How do you kick it to the sidelines on the kickoff. I have ignored it sense everyone is now doing it because my thing is I should stop you around the 20 and I usually do with a fast lb and the defense assist button breaking up there blockers. But in like every 10 games I play, I can't stop the person from bringing everyone back ... how do you kick to the corner or whatever on kickoff around the 30? I'm only doing that if I have two because I like pinning people around the 20, that think there doing something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial   Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffin Corner Kicks Tutorial
Page 1 of 1