Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Tampa Bay Bucs

Go down 
+3
sgibs
ZFarls
Methodical
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Methodical

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 pm

They are my favorite team, I expect them to outdo what the analysts are predicting out of them.

Raheem brings a great energy and the players seem to be liking him more then Gruden.

Also, the offense feels drastically improved and a run first attack with deep aerial passing will be nice, just kinda wishing Freeman would get more reps over Leftwich as Luke is already the starter at the moment.

I look for our defense to be better then people expect, especially with as good of a co-ordinator that Jim Bates is... the linebackers will be faster and more aggressive then any previous Tampa linebacking core. The DEs work the main pressure on D in Bates scheme, the DTs line up over the guards and never over the center (meaning if the center attempts to double a DT, it leaves Ruud wide open to blitz through the middle.)

Sabby Piscitelli will also open some eyes, my biggest question so far is will Ronde Barber do alright in a man to man defense?...

Definatley excited though... if you guys have any questions about them, let me know... I have insider access on pewterreport.com and I know the ins and outs of whats going on.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm

I really liked what I saw from Raheem on espn show that followed him around. He is loose and that should work for a while.

Who will QB them though? The defense should be solid again but unless they can pound it and take alot of pressure off the QB, I think they will be around a .500 team

GMEN!!! Love Jermaine Phillips tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Methodical

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Right now Luke McCown is going into training camp as the starter as he was more consistent in OTAs over Leftwich. Byron had a slow wind up and release (leading to alot of sacks)... had inconsistent accuracy on deep passes compared to Luke and Tampa is a aerial pass attack now. Leftwich also is way less mobile.

Freeman looked pretty good so far and hasen't really had any negatives, so he's pushing his way into the #2 spot if he doesn't start. OTAs will basically decide who starts, that mixed with pre-season games.

The defense actually feels improved to me... people might think thats crazy but last season we didn't allow a 100 yard rusher for awhile. Also, we only gave up 1 100 yard rusher and 1 rushing touchdown through the first 12 weeks (both in the same game against the Chiefs)... The Bucs are using a zone blocking oline this year, and we have a 4 set of halfbacks once Cadillac is healthy. Earnest Graham is the starter, yet Derrick Ward will get most of the reps. Clifton Smith is our swing back for screens and quick passes (bet you seen what he did as a returner last season)...

Jermaine "Flip" Phillips looks as if he has made a solid transition to OLB this year. Phillips is alot faster then Brooks was last year, and has quicker reaction to get to the ball. Not to mention, he's a harder hitter and tackles better.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 pm

I have a madden obsession with Sabby P. Hes a monster. I cant really comment much on the bucs as I dont follow them much in the NFL but winslow and stevens should provide some nice pro sets for the Bucs.

they have a good squad of backs both veteran and youth. Barber converting from cover 2 scheme to man should be interesting to watch. QB will be a ineresting position to watch as they have no REAL front runner. Leftwich looked good last year in PITT maybe he can recapture his former self from Marshal?
Back to top Go down
Methodical

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Leftwich looks like he's basically lost his it factor. I hop he gets cut.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Methodical wrote:
Leftwich looks like he's basically lost his it factor. I hop he gets cut.

HOP he gets cut. PUN intended? lollol
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:53 pm

its gonna be interesting to see Tampa without Gruden
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:07 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
its gonna be interesting to see Tampa without Gruden

I completely forgot that he got traded to the Raiders.
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:49 am

I think this is going to be a long season for us Bucs fans but I will never bet against them
Back to top Go down
Methodical

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:14 am

Kinda sucks having Leftwich starting lol... ah well least he has a cannon.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Lookin forward to next season... Hopefully we see some improvement from young players like Freeman, Talib, Jackson and others. And yeah Gibs, Sabby is an animal!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tampa Bay Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Bucs   Tampa Bay Bucs Empty

Back to top Go down

Tampa Bay Bucs
Page 1 of 1