Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jehrenfried

jehrenfried

Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs   Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 am

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/madden-nfl-11-new-footage-bucs-vs-bucs-1377479/
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jehrenfried
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs   Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 am

wow nice find.. It really looks like defense will not have a chance.. Look at Clifton Smith's cutting ability..

The play-action looks interesting.. Ronde Barber blitz and he actually followed the QB instead of going after the RB.. and you can see the LBs that are in zones [i think lol].. They step up and shadow the QB / RB exchange, but they don't see overly affected.

I don't like the play where Barber gets beat on the cut.. He's been a starter in this league for a reason. He doesn't have speed IRL but he has brains.. He must have good footwork.. The WR gets instant separation as soon as he cuts on Barber.. By the way, the WR was Mike Williams from Syracuse, he's a rookie. He shouldn't make separation at the cut, he should make separation after that.. He's faster than Barber ofc, but a good WR that knows how to cut will make great separation, but a rookie? I don't know =/

btw.. lol @ the locomotion.. It looks ridiculous. They don't look like they are running.. they look weird.. and it looked like Clifton Smith was moving full speed and just did what he wanted.. he ran directly left then right then up and no change in speed... ._.
Back to top Go down
jehrenfried

jehrenfried

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs   Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 am

d@mn, good analysis, and i think the turbo button works better for the gameplay, the players look like they are gliding at full speed when running with the ball with this new locomotion, the way they made the locomotion a player with decent speed and good acceleration will be unstoppable, but hopefully things work out for the better before the game is released, we still have 2 months lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jehrenfried
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs   Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

Don't forget that even though he plays for the Bucs, Clifton Smith was a probowler in 2008 Smile
But yeah, Ronde gets screwed year after year. Come on now Donny, the cat can still play ball!!

Mike Williams is a hell of a player my friend. He wasn't rated higher as a prospect because of some incidents that happened in Syracuse which caused him to quit the team. Obviously most people will view that type of thing as "character issues" and decided to stay away from him, but the kid is definitely talented as hell Smile

I think the play you are describing is the same one im watchin, right after the field goal? If so, it looks like a user error on the d... he clicks on the guy but doesnt move him and the receiver cuts past him...

I do agree with you about the Locomotion, it looks a bit off, maybe we're just not used to it. The still have a few months to tweak everything, maybe this wasnt a finished product Smile

Either way, Man that video got me fired up!! Gerald is the man!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs   Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 pm

the locomotion is lookin suspect after that video....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs   Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden NFL 11 gameplay Bucs vs. Bucs
Page 1 of 1