Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

bucs aqib talib felony warrant

Go down 
+8
WasItTehChad
ZAN
wangtangkiki
Helix King
ronslows10
zboy365
iswaggnificent
bahdbwoy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy

bucs aqib talib felony warrant Empty
PostSubject: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:18 pm

turning himself in for a shooting... dummy
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 pm

thats what good people do you admit to your wrong doings
Back to top Go down
zboy365

zboy365

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:37 pm

im glad he turned himself in...sad world man, maybe more guys will come forward on their wrong doings and my dream of playin the nfl can be possible with more open spots lmaooo
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:57 pm

when are these guys gonna learn to put the guns away. On a side note what are the chances the eagles sign plaxico burress?
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:52 am

The Dallas Cowboys will give him a shot. Lol
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:46 am

iswaggnificent wrote:
thats what good people do you admit to your wrong doings

Good people don't try to shoot people though.

He's had some trouble recently.. He was suspended for a game.. showed up anyway, but didn't play of course.

Interesting fact: I was born on February 13th just like Aqib Talib.. Our parties are similar except my b-day parties are more lavished.. I make significantly more than he does.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 am

lol wut?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:18 pm

bucs aqib talib felony warrant 181831944
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Okay I don't make as much as he does =( He poops more than I make.

Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:46 pm

i have a feeling we are going to see a lot more stories like this now that these ballers job status is in jeopardy some people just cant leave the ghetto behind and still try to project that "thuggish" image , even tho they make more $$ than you or i could ever imagine and are waited on hand and foot.

i dont know about you but if a opportunity like the NFL was presented to me i wouldnt sh!t all over it and behave like one of these "role models" whether it be making it rain at the strip club, smacking your wife around, DUI, or just pooping a cap in some foo's *** just because ............ YOU ARE MILLIONAIRES leave the block behind or better yet go back and contribute to your old neighborhood and make it a better place! these players have the means to do so much good in the world and many of them act like stupid lil kids! it makes me sick...

a prime example of this would be jamal lewis a couple years back . a NFL player who just makes stupid amounts of money still feels the need to be involved in what ever capacity of cocaine deals/dealing WTF are YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!! what are your thoughts on this?

roethlesberger , meriwheather , talib , bryant and a high percentage of the dallas cowboys and bengals lol PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD grow up !!!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm just curious why Jamal wants to sell coke.. He has money.. and it's legitimate so he doesn't have to fear the cops..

I definitely would be more appreciative.. really stupid what they do.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:10 pm

evan longoria and 2 team mates rental house broken into during spring training. Thieves broke in in the middle of the day and made off with a 60" big screen, 2 xbox's, 4 ipads and an AK47 owned by Longoria. No work yet if the thieves were able to make off with Longoria's sherman tank.

hmmm let's see Spring Training check list

cleats check
glove check
uniform check
AK47 check
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 pm

LMAO I think AK-47s are illegal..
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

@rokket LMFAO that is an amazing headline

@wang i think it depends on the state. if its a fully automatic then its illegal for sure but , if you get one of the semi-autos its good to go. people get around this by buying a "kit" they sell online so that you can make the legal semi AK you buy into the fully auto version lol
you got 300-500 bucks you got yourself a AK lol
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Lol. If I'm not mistaken, where I'm at, you can get a gun permit for an AK or any other AR when you're 18, but not for a handgun.
Back to top Go down
RakeWorm

RakeWorm

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 pm

I think it's just the common theme of people starting to feel they are invincible when they get enough money and fame. Whether it's musicians, athletes, or Enron. Enough influence and resources, people start to think the rules don't apply to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bucs aqib talib felony warrant   bucs aqib talib felony warrant Empty

Back to top Go down

bucs aqib talib felony warrant
Page 1 of 1