Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Zan great concept

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

Zan great concept Empty
PostSubject: Zan great concept   Zan great concept EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Zan i just wanted to thank you not for the play you gave us (although it was a great play) but for the concept you told us where you reset the play and then you can motion someone on the line once you take them off whenever you want because before i only had about 2 unmbumps in my Scheme now i have like 30 just from trying to reset the play with certain plays and trying motion i even found the same exact route combo that you have with pats slot out but in 5wr patriot and i used this play b4 but now its 10 times better thanks again

Last edited by Tyler1281 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Zan great concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan great concept   Zan great concept EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:06 pm

yea i didnt even think you could hike right away after u take the receiver off the line of scrimmage and motion him...It has broaden my use in my own ne scheme and havent been stopped once on my offense...lol and i didnt think the singleback ace was anygood, I dont use it much, but it has been effective...good work zan...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Zan great concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan great concept   Zan great concept EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:22 pm

bounce thanks guys....feedback has been so good so far...
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

Zan great concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan great concept   Zan great concept EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:32 pm

I missed Zan's corner. My cpu acts all crazy when I bring up ustream.com.

What was the concept Zan? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

Zan great concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan great concept   Zan great concept EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm

yeah that concept is crazy most unique thing i have ever seen, i have been using ne in some unranked. I still use snugs as main formation, but i cant believe i missed that dbl cross though, hb wheel route are my favorite route in the game used it in saints playbook this year and last year. great stuff man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zan great concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan great concept   Zan great concept Empty

Back to top Go down

Zan great concept
Page 1 of 1