Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical

Go down 
+6
mp
GunfusedX
rokket
Dalton Big D
Alyoyo
wangtangkiki
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical Empty
PostSubject: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:34 am

I was messing around with a setup that I got from another site, and I couldn't get one of the setups to work, so I decided to make a nano that looked identical, but from either B-gap.

My reasoning for the B-gap is because you can roll away from the pressure.. well if you expect right B-gap pressure and start to roll left at the snap because you "know" it's coming.. you'll run right into the left B-gap pressure if you guess incorrectly..

If your opponent starts to slide protect, don't contain your DE so he comes off free.

Here's the video:

4-6 Normal - Speed Package - Cover 3

Left B-gap:
1. Show Blitz
2. Man Align
3. Blitz MLB
4. Contain RDE
5. Fake Blitz with FS over the center [Blitz the FS, take two steps forward, then drop back into coverage]

Right B-gap:
1. Show Blitz
2. Man Align
3. Blitz ROLB [Press R1 or RB then move the right stick to the right ->]
4. Contain LDE
5. Fake Blitz with FS over the center [Blitz the FS, take two steps forward, then drop back into coverage]

I know that some people don't like the fake blitzing concept, but it was promoted last year on VG Sports website. I believe PhillyRon used to do updates there, well he put the FS blitz as an update in M10.. No one ever used it because of how easy A-gap nanos were.. well now they are slightly more difficult, so it's a lot better to fake blitz.

I think a lot of people hate this concept, but I like it because it still actually requires a setup.. there isn't instant A-gap pressure no matter what.. slide protect can stop it.. There are ways to stop fake blitzes.

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:46 am

this looks nice dude
When you said the DE may come free if they choose to slide protect, you mean the DE in contain?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:52 am

Oh, I also forgot to say, if they start to slide protect, don't put the DE in a contain so he will come off the edge free.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:36 am

great stuff, i have been doing alot more zone nanos out of 4-6 as well, great to mix in with man.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 am

well i can understand why the hate...i mean noone fake blitzes in the nfl...noone....lol

nice job wang
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 am

even though i hate fake blitzing ill definately try it out good stuff wang
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 am

at rokket they do all the time man. polamalu many people do just not 10 yards back lmao
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
I was messing around with a setup that I got from another site, and I couldn't get one of the setups to work, so I decided to make a nano that looked identical, but from either B-gap.

My reasoning for the B-gap is because you can roll away from the pressure.. well if you expect right B-gap pressure and start to roll left at the snap because you "know" it's coming.. you'll run right into the left B-gap pressure if you guess incorrectly..

If your opponent starts to slide protect, don't contain your DE so he comes off free.

Here's the video:

4-6 Normal - Speed Package - Cover 3

Left B-gap:
1. Show Blitz
2. Man Align
3. Blitz MLB
4. Contain RDE

Right B-gap:
1. Show Blitz
2. Man Align
3. Blitz ROLB [Press R1 or RB then move the right stick to the right ->]
4. Contain LDE

I know that some people don't like the fake blitzing concept, but it was promoted last year on VG Sports website. I believe PhillyRon used to do updates there, well he put the FS blitz as an update in M10.. No one ever used it because of how easy A-gap nanos were.. well now they are slightly more difficult, so it's a lot better to fake blitz.

I think a lot of people hate this concept, but I like it because it still actually requires a setup.. there isn't instant A-gap pressure no matter what.. slide protect can stop it.. There are ways to stop fake blitzes.

I was playing a guy that killed me with blitzes like this from nickel strong and dime. Gibs and I rapped about it on AM chat. Good stuff man
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 am

well its a good blitz and ive been doin it for years....just letting ya'll know you dont have to fake blitz FS, its still works...lol...and dont forget to flip play if your goin to blitz the other side....

Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
well its a good blitz and ive been doin it for years....just letting ya'll know you dont have to fake blitz FS, its still works...lol...and dont forget to flip play if your goin to blitz the other side....

lol Well I purposely made the nano so you don't have to flip it. There are two different setups from the same play, with the exact look.. you just blitz someone else.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 am

GunfusedX wrote:
at rokket they do all the time man. polamalu many people do just not 10 yards back lmao

comment was sarcasm
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:14 pm

rokket wrote:
GunfusedX wrote:

comment was sarcasm

LOL Yeah.. notice how he says "noone" several times. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 pm

I hate fake blitzing as well. It's predicated on you having to take a mandatory 2 yard rush forward first...which puts you out of position to react to quick throws
Back to top Go down
mr down bad

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:52 pm

ZAN wrote:
I hate fake blitzing as well. It's predicated on you having to take a mandatory 2 yard rush forward first...which puts you out of position to react to quick throws

That ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

just have to remember to use it situational, like on long conversions, don't make this your base play but it is a great play to mix in, Great job Wang!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical   4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical Empty

Back to top Go down

4-6 Normal - Left and Right B-gap nanos that look identical
Page 1 of 1