Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

SGIBS VS HArlem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
razedlycan

SGIBS VS HArlem Empty
PostSubject: SGIBS VS HArlem   SGIBS VS HArlem EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Sgibs did a good job against harlem but the one critic i have is that he should utilize contains rather than spys. i have found that unless you spy two defenders qbs like vick or young will run all over you. by blitzing/containing the will have to make more back peddling throws. also, harlem was keeping an extra blocker when he wanted to hit the deep crossing route. he should have recognized that later and usered that defender to help out. obviously hindsight is 20-20 and its tough playing high level oppenets when the get to watch your schemes every week and prepare for them lol. keep up the good work Gibs and Co. i would love to play anyone of you. im a level 20 on xbox live and i am top 200 hundred, but online ranking is bogus. i beat the number 1 ranked xbox madden player, "Allwhite" something yesterday 62-7 and he DC glitched me so if you guys know him, let him know he sucks and no one should play him ranked lol
Back to top Go down

SGIBS VS HArlem
Page 1 of 1