Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I think I made madden history last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

I think I made madden history last night Empty
PostSubject: I think I made madden history last night   I think I made madden history last night EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Alright, so i played this guy online, and he used the eagles, i used the jets and Literally by the 2nd quarter all 3 of his QB's were injured for the entire game and his punter i think his is name is Sav Rocca had to fill in for QB! it was hilarious, every throw he made looked like a fake punt pass attempt with him.i blew him out 63-10.5 rocket catch TD's with braylon edwards.2 INTs a piece from kyle wilson and-(need i say who got the other two? hint:not cromartie).But it was crazy, i just thought i'd share that with MB community.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: I think I made madden history last night   I think I made madden history last night EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:47 pm

I think I made madden history last night Glorious_exposition_comrade

Wink
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: I think I made madden history last night   I think I made madden history last night EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm

LMAO!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I made madden history last night   I think I made madden history last night Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I made madden history last night
Page 1 of 1