Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Teh Chad Offensive Tip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WasItTehChad

Teh Chad Offensive Tip Empty
PostSubject: Teh Chad Offensive Tip   Teh Chad Offensive Tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Corner and Go's (Dallas/Pass Balanced)

setup vs man
1. smart route both double move routes
2. Slant Out both slot WRs
3. power block towards mid (unless they send far outside heat)

Setup Vs Zone
1. Smart Route double moves
2. keep slot routes as is
3. Motion 1 slot route (w/e which one u feel) and hike when he behind the WR

Reads vs man
1/2 Slant Outs
3/4 Both double moves

basically the double move routes get off the bump so fast its rediculous, and right after the double move, the CB will ALWAYS, be on the outside of the WR, leaving a nice and easy Inside bullet user catch... the only thing u really have to look out for is dropping passes!

Reads vs zone
1. Motioned Out n In Route
2/3 Double Move routes
4. Unmotioned Out n In Route

This is a lot like the route in Slot Trail, and vs zone, it will always be open... This will force your opponent to choose and lurk one of those, leaving the streaks wit 1 on 1 with a deep blue, which with the right pass lead (either a bullet inside, or down and inside) u should always be able to capitalize on

Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Offensive Tip   Teh Chad Offensive Tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:43 am

lemme know wut u guys think
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Offensive Tip   Teh Chad Offensive Tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 am

sounds awesome - thanks!
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Offensive Tip   Teh Chad Offensive Tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:31 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
Corner and Go's (Dallas/Pass Balanced)

setup vs man
1. smart route both double move routes
2. Slant Out both slot WRs
3. power block towards mid (unless they send far outside heat)

Setup Vs Zone
1. Smart Route double moves
2. keep slot routes as is
3. Motion 1 slot route (w/e which one u feel) and hike when he behind the WR

Reads vs man
1/2 Slant Outs
3/4 Both double moves

basically the double move routes get off the bump so fast its rediculous, and right after the double move, the CB will ALWAYS, be on the outside of the WR, leaving a nice and easy Inside bullet user catch... the only thing u really have to look out for is dropping passes!

Reads vs zone
1. Motioned Out n In Route
2/3 Double Move routes
4. Unmotioned Out n In Route

This is a lot like the route in Slot Trail, and vs zone, it will always be open... This will force your opponent to choose and lurk one of those, leaving the streaks wit 1 on 1 with a deep blue, which with the right pass lead (either a bullet inside, or down and inside) u should always be able to capitalize on

greaat stuff man it is liek slot trail in some ways i been messing with houston WR corners slot wierd fade routes if u motion them inside hike at LT they beat jus about every zone in the game i kid u not my friends get mad at me when i complete that pass lol but i also been messing with corner and gos i use it more then Wr in to tell u the truth

WR corners in houston and other Pbs

vs zone smart route X or streak use them both randomly
B on a streak or in route to combat for qb spys
u cud leave A he sits in zones or drag or slant out depending on the zone

dont forget to quick hike LB and A those are ur first reads force them to user and bam streak allday or hit HB on blue route i route combo outta this alot i would post some but theres nothing to post u jus have to read D and take what they give u

i do same thing with corner and gos but no blue route

jus nice plays reminds me of my tight flex style offense which means moving ur opponent around liek a puppet when they play flats Wr corner all day

zone flood is amazing but i will post more concepts to use vs zone i cant think off top of my head

note that motion with the slot guys beats man to for 5 yrds everytime its great vs heat jus not man *** D

smart routed corner routes beat man if u have some time even man *** D at times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Offensive Tip   Teh Chad Offensive Tip Empty

Back to top Go down

Teh Chad Offensive Tip
Page 1 of 1