Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Teh Chad Defence tip

Go down 
+3
sgibs
LOTT0042
WasItTehChad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WasItTehChad

Teh Chad Defence tip Empty
PostSubject: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 pm

3-4 Rush Cover 2 sink

presnap adjustments

1. Put ur Fastest D Lineman at Right End (Left of Screen)
2. Contain ur Left End (Right of Screen)
3. Place ur weak side MLB in the Left a gap (sorta infront of the Right End, and as close to him as possible, and reblitz him straight down
4. reblitz the Right Outside Linebacker straight down (left of screen)
5. u can keep the MLB in the yellow zone in the yellow, or as i prefer putting him in a deep blue, so it gives u a Cover 2 Buc Look... (user him)
6. shade the safeties to the sideline twice... this helps stop bench switch deep corners...

If your D Lineman is fast enough, he'll get to the qb b4 the rb can block him if undercenter

Contain prevents the rollout to the right
the right end will give u immediate a gap heat
and the ROLB blitzing str8 down will give u additional heat if the a gap does indeed get picked up

*****To clarify on the Weak side MLB as stated above*****

What i mean is that if ur Opp comes out in lets say Singleback Bunch with the bunch on the right of the screen, u would want to take ur 2nd MLB (left of the screen) and reblitz him in the left a gap...

if the bunch or slot WR is on the left, then take the right MLB
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Awesome can't wait to lab it. Thanks Bro!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm

yes yes yes

everyboddddy TIPS TIPS TIPS

everybodddddy TIPS TIPS TIPS
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:01 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
3-4 Rush Cover 2 sink

presnap adjustments

1. Put ur Fastest D Lineman at Right End (Left of Screen)
2. Contain ur Left End (Right of Screen)
3. Place ur weak side MLB in the Left a gap (sorta infront of the Right End, and as close to him as possible, and reblitz him straight down
4. reblitz the Right Outside Linebacker straight down (left of screen)
5. u can keep the MLB in the yellow zone in the yellow, or as i prefer putting him in a deep blue, so it gives u a Cover 2 Buc Look... (user him)
6. shade the safeties to the sideline twice... this helps stop bench switch deep corners...

If your D Lineman is fast enough, he'll get to the qb b4 the rb can block him if undercenter

Contain prevents the rollout to the right
the right end will give u immediate a gap heat
and the ROLB blitzing str8 down will give u additional heat if the a gap does indeed get picked up

*****To clarify on the Weak side MLB as stated above*****

What i mean is that if ur Opp comes out in lets say Singleback Bunch with the bunch on the right of the screen, u would want to take ur 2nd MLB (left of the screen) and reblitz him in the left a gap...

if the bunch or slot WR is on the left, then take the right MLB

sounds sick way to go cant waitto lab it i really would post a 34 setup but i rather post something that great and not good im not very good with my 34 defense
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 pm

thx ill try it out
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:18 pm

it works exactly like the 4-6 inside blitz but instead of blitzing 2 guys infront of your DT, ur only blitzing 1, and having good coverages behind it...
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:11 pm

chad, just wondering.. whats your base defensive formation i remember seeing you in the GOTW and dude your D was so confusing lol
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 pm

it gets my 5 fastest LBs on the field at the same time

their speeds are 86/86/84,83/79

this allows me to get linebacker at Defensive tackle (for this blitz/*** D) purposes
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 am

155 is nasty u dont know when there gunna blitz or drop back i like it vs snugs does a decent job in run stopping gunna switch teams though cowboys rnt teh best team for my D scheme
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 am

i dont even use 155...

i just use it to get to either 3-4, 4-6 or goalline...
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:00 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
i dont even use 155...

i just use it to get to either 3-4, 4-6 or goalline...

Sorry I'm a little confused - that mean you come out in 1-5-5 and audible down to 3-4 4-6 etc. Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:01 am

ya, i always come out in 155, then ill aud to either 3-4 or 46...

Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:02 am

i use it especially vs quick snappers and once i get a feel with what there doing then ill audible to 46 pretty comfy 34 pred comfy 34 over and less comfy might think about dont really use goaline though i really liek 34 pred but have trouble vs run game big time
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:33 am

I assume you run NYJ?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:00 am

yessir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Chad Defence tip   Teh Chad Defence tip Empty

Back to top Go down

Teh Chad Defence tip
Page 1 of 1