Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
WFColonel56
Ant1010
Tru Statement
YngClassic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:15 pm

OMG! THE MADDEN HEAVENS HAVE SPOKEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A WRAP NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Sad

Can someone close this thread please.

Yng, I agree with you 100%. I love the Lions and have em in the LEX league, but we lions users dont need more people jumping on the bandwagon. Let everyone stick with their raiders.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:59 pm

oh no! i like the raiders, but my best kept secret team in madden is detroit, because i like calvin johnson, i was sad that they lost johnathan wade, but they are super effective now with tye hill, he was hell last yea with atlanta now he'll be hell now with detroit, congrats man.
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Yea, When they lost wade I used them occasionally but I switched the Niners to my main team splitting about 60/40 with detroit. I dont know how I'm gonna decide which team to use now because I love both. One for defense and one for offense. Its a huge pick up im just kind of hoping it goes under the radar. Tye hill makes the defense very useable for me, especially if I can put a safety at LB Smile but thats not even necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Im using the Lions now, Aaron and Calvin are too sweet, not to mention the Stafford deep ball and Hill's release. Im using them now. I have Smith at SS though, i don't use any nickel packages so im good.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Hill wasnt that good for ATL..hes only good for blitzing, and even then he would MISS THE SACK (no tkl at all) I would much rather have a CB with 91 spd with better tackle
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:31 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Hill wasnt that good for ATL..hes only good for blitzing, and even then he would MISS THE SACK (no tkl at all) I would much rather have a CB with 91 spd with better tackle

In real life, maybe.. but in Madden.. no way man.. Tye Hill has 97 spd, 93 acc; He's also got 79 MCV.. he's a HUGE pick up for the Lions..

I was pretty d@mn excited when I saw the updates..
Guess who has the Lions in C4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 pm

lol i got em in the MRL!!! pretty pumped , was very sad when they lost wade but now it will be like i never lost him and he got faster lol
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

In real life, maybe.. but in Madden.. no way man.. Tye Hill has 97 spd, 93 acc; He's also got 79 MCV.. he's a HUGE pick up for the Lions..

I was pretty d@mn excited when I saw the updates..
Guess who has the Lions in C4 Very Happy
im talkin bout madden
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
epossible

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:44 pm

now da lions have 3rd corner da defense can take more chances.less zones & more "MAN"
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 pm

d@mn Im loving this

One question. where would you guys put him at?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Houstons my #1 Corner, Tye Hill #2

Alphonso Smith is only 90 speed and he's 5'9
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:12 pm

1. Hill.. 97 spd, 93 acc + 76 MCV
2. Houston 93 spd, 95 acc + 80 MCV
3. Smith 90 spd 92 acc + 83 MCV

My 4th/5th CBs are still being decided.. I'm thinking of putting Delmas as #4 [87 spd, 93 acc 74 mcv].. then McDonald as #5 [McDonald over Spievey.. Mcdonald 77 mcv, 85 spd 90 acc]

Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:18 pm

who would your FS be Wang?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!   LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LIONS GOT TYE HILL!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1