Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?

Go down 
+5
jalapenos789
YngClassic
MisterMazin
king_jason2
XxGETSUMxX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? Empty
PostSubject: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm

This is a Campbell vs Gradkowski thing, Hill better accuracy short, and Mid, but better throw power, deep accuracy with Stafford. I usually roll with the Raiders on-line and I use Campbell, I got the Lions in the Madden Revolutions team draft, as the Raiders were gone, and Lions have so much speed. On D I moved Carpenter to starter and Palmer, Peterson to DE where he is a 98 OVR, and Avril on the other side you have some serious speed off the edges. Secondary has some speed, missing a good SS.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 pm

you better stop jocking my D setup lol jk, if you had to start one and cut one ala MAD-DEN tv old school style then Stafford is your man, you gotta think with MEGATRON on the field you are gunna wanna bomb it out to him a couple times a game cuz he always has a shot at coming down with it. i actually switch QB's depending on th situation with the raiders for deep passing downs ill roll with cambell and short throws i roll with the graduate. i like to mess with people buy throwing deep with cambell and coming out in the same set and pounding the rock. i get them thinking deep ball and then smack em with a draw or sumthin lol. honestly tho Hill never saw the field last year for me in the MRL but its always good to know if Stafford gets rocked then you have a quality backup
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Stafford.
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

They setup real nice for the 4-6 that is what is nice, yeah I stick with Stafford I guess.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm

50/50, shaun hill for short passes, matt for long deep passes.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm

XxGETSUMxX wrote:
This is a Campbell vs Gradkowski thing, Hill better accuracy short, and Mid, but better throw power, deep accuracy with Stafford. I usually roll with the Raiders on-line and I use Campbell, I got the Lions in the Madden Revolutions team draft, as the Raiders were gone, and Lions have so much speed. On D I moved Carpenter to starter and Palmer, Peterson to DE where he is a 98 OVR, and Avril on the other side you have some serious speed off the edges. Secondary has some speed, missing a good SS.

spivey is pretty solid, decent speed, good zone coverage, good for 2 man under.
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:42 pm

I like using Stafford.. Slant outs to Megatron all day. haha
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:43 pm

im talking about real life here and not madden, but I love Stafford, guy has heart for days.

Jay Cutler could learn from him.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Depends on your scheme.. Like if your running the car then go with Hill.. If your offense is more centered around the deep ball go with Stafford.. It all depends on your scheme.. I'm not a fan of the whole two quarterback system, unless it's with a scramblers like Tebow or Dennis Dixon with the Steelers..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 am

Stafford 100%..
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 am

The thing that kills me with stafford is his release. He has gotta have one of the slowest releases in the game. It's pretty bad when I'm more successful with Jimmy Clausen based on the fact that he can get rid of the ball quicker. If you can max protect and throw bombs to CJ out of shotgun your gold but good luck under center.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?   Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill? Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Stafford, or Shaun Hill?
Page 1 of 1