Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... Empty
PostSubject: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:49 pm

the Winnipeg Blue Bombers!!!

and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... 800px-Winnipeg_Blue_Bombers.svg

wait... what?

Pacman goes to the CFL

and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... CFL-Logo-OnGrass

Pacman chooses the CFL over the newly formed UFL, most likely due to money and the fact that the CFL has 10 weeks left in its season and the UFL only has a 6 game schedule

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4436703
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
chris

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm

he is bad person but is very fast.
Back to top Go down
ballera7

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Pacman Jones will be back in the NFL in the next 2 years just like Ricky Williams
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 pm

roiddddssss.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 pm

ballera7 wrote:
Pacman Jones will be back in the NFL in the next 2 years just like Ricky Williams

one would expect a move like this, i'm sure that Pacman is doing this just to keep playing football one way or another, impress some people in the NFL not only with his play on the field, but his attitude too.

but one way or another this is a good move for him, he just needs to keep playing the sport, even if it means the rules on the field are different
Back to top Go down
Captain Spread

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 am

ballera7 wrote:

yea i agree it changed ricky from smoking weed and maybe it will change pacman from hitting the strip club

are there any good ones in Canada

LOL
Back to top Go down
bigblue103

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am

Pacman will find problems wherever he goes. If he couldn't make it in Dallas he will wash out anywhere. He craves attention on and off the filed. Maybe he will take up hockey eh!
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 am

looks like Winnipeg changed their mind:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4441462

my guess is he goes to a different CFL team or one of the four UFL Teams
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 pm

wow.but u cant all deny that he was an amazing athlete its a shame he didn't make the right decisions off the field.
Back to top Go down
Captain Spread

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm

UFL Any team but the vegas team
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:03 pm

lol ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...   and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by... Empty

Back to top Go down

and Adam "Pacman" Jones is officially signed by...
Page 1 of 1