Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Romo_9winz

Romo_9winz

Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday!   Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 am

Are you ready to prove that you are the best Madden player on easports.com? Can you make every yard count? Well here is your chance to prove it and have bragging rights. This Friday at 6pm est. Game Changers will be running a One day 16man Tourny. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/515824.page XRomo_9winz and myself thought that this would be a great idea as we get ready to put up our Madden10 disk and Stay pumped for Madden11. Here are the rules:

Qualifications: You MUST be a positive influence on easports madden forums, that means NO neg. post or feedback (we will be tracking those who sign up) and you Must be available on Friday April 30th at 6pm est.

Rules: We will use MLG rules please read them and make yourself aware of them http://www.mlgpro.com/easportschallenge/News/53

All games will be 4min unranked, this is to keep the tourny going smooth and fast. This is the setting that is used in Tournaments.

Prize: Winner will recieve a Specialized Signature (Fight For Every Yard Tournament Champion) and bragging rights until our next tourny. We also are trying to come up with some other goodies, We should know by Wed. so stay tuned for that.

If you are interested plz post your Name and XBL gamertag here so we can get the two divisions organized. Again this is a 16 man tournament and Please read the rules, once we have the 16 players we will let you know what division you are in. Any questions contact us thru PM twitter or email or xbl. GT is Anton B, Twitter is Anton32 email is antonsandy@comcast.net or GT xRomo9 winz, Twitter xRomo_9winz, email xromo_9xwinz@yahoo.com..

Thanks and May the best Madden Player Win Smile
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday!   Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm

I was gonna sign up but I use a PS3 =(

You can't have any negative feedback on their site? What is negative feedback? You can't even criticize something that's broken in their game?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday!   Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm

so since my reputation is a negative one (my dash sign button is broke lol) i caint join..
No No No
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday!   Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey, I would like to be in this. GT: iMeTaLLiiCa v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday!   Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Changer "Fight For Every Yard" Tournament on EAsports this Friday!
Page 1 of 1