Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDaMole00xX

XxDaMole00xX

EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 Empty
PostSubject: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Hey guys long time no post, EASPORTS Game Changer XxDaMole00xX here letting you know about our quick tip of the day where we go inside Madden and give out brief tips to help your game, whether it be a play call, team formation, or in-game situation, we are here for you.

So for this first quick tip I decided to discuss the Minnesota Vikings run offense and how to effectively utilize it in order to set up the pass.

So here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj7FSst9EdA

Let me know what you think, I know its pretty simple but the further down the road we go and the more feedback I get the more informative and challenging they will be!

**By the way, my play style is very sim like so my tips arent as "creative" but they are straight to the point and effective through the times i've practiced with it so I hope you guys still like it! Smile

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday break and a Happy New Year and take care!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 pm

definitely not fancy! but very effective. just went into a random ranked match to test your theory out...and had his safeties down in the box in the 2nd quarter....hit Schilens deep for 6. Decoud couldn't recover.

Good tip, Mole.
Back to top Go down
XxDaMole00xX

XxDaMole00xX

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:42 pm

ZAN wrote:
definitely not fancy! but very effective. just went into a random ranked match to test your theory out...and had his safeties down in the box in the 2nd quarter....hit Schilens deep for 6. Decoud couldn't recover.

Good tip, Mole.

Thanks man, glad to see it worked out! also glad to see you did it with another team since thats something I do specifically with the Vikings!

Great Success!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Well, I mean, every team has that form (I believe)...so it's something everyone can incorporate....
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice video. I think this is a concept everyone should have in mind. Hit them up top when they start crowding the box to stop the run. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
XxDaMole00xX

XxDaMole00xX

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm

ZAN wrote:
Well, I mean, every team has that form (I believe)...so it's something everyone can incorporate....

Agreed highly! Smile

And thanks Maguffin82!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 pm

great stuff my man
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
XxDaMole00xX

XxDaMole00xX

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:00 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
great stuff my man

Thanks man, trying to make these quick tips an everyday thing. My demographic for these videos are for beginners so hearing you guys give out the positive feedback means a lot and helps me for future vids! Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #1
Page 1 of 1