Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #3- Setting Up your Draw Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxDaMole00xX

XxDaMole00xX

EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #3- Setting Up your Draw Play Empty
PostSubject: EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #3- Setting Up your Draw Play   EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #3- Setting Up your Draw Play EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey guys! Just letting you know about our 3rd quick tip of the day where we go inside Madden and give out brief tips to help your game, whether it be a play call, team formation, or in-game situation, we are here for you.

This is a brief tip on how to set up your draw play under center. This will hopefully teach you ways to utilize the running game, from your passing. We are using the Saints Offense w/ the Saints Playbook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYFDl4FmlE

ust posting this for feedback purposes. I understand this video might seem kind of simple to some of you who are very much experienced but my demographic for these videos are beginners and those who are looking to add to their game. So any feedback would be awesome!

**I do play with a more "sim" style approach so these videos arent as deep as MaddenBibles but they are straight forward and can be effective when executed!

Thanks and take care!

Back to top Go down

EASPORTS Game Changers Madden NFL 11 Quick Tips #3- Setting Up your Draw Play
Page 1 of 1