Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Purples to the other side

Go down 
+3
ZAN
WFColonel56
bahdbwoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy

Purples to the other side Empty
PostSubject: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Do a good job against slants.. They run with them and gain the same depth..
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm

imo its to much of a hassle to set them up, but yes they are very sneaky sneaky lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:39 pm

wait, how does a purple to the OPPOSITE side of the field (i.e. a ROLB in a purple to the left) going to stop a slant to the left?
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Yea it is a little time consuming lol
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:41 pm

you don't have to put them across the formation....just drag him to the opposite side of the center and purple him and quickly throw him back.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Yea if you li e them up over the person you think is running the slant he does a good job staying with him.. To me its easier to keep slide in that one direction than to turn back around
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm

are ya'll being serious?? lmao...that sounds ridiculous...its not like the purple is goin to be any different if u hot route from opposite side. purples are called flat to curl routes. so they are going to defend flats or curls if those routes are in the defenders zone. if not then they play deep.

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 pm

I've been experimenting with 46 safe with the purple flipped to the short side of the field and shifting the shell to the short side of the field, then usering the other deep sideline on the wide side.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 pm

I've been doing this all year, lol.

Nickel Strong Cloud 9

Select CB 3.
Flip the play, keep CB where he is.
Oh

I even put my far CB's in QB Spy in my *** D, they far slants and drags well. The Flipped purple can also steal the TE Steak if he;s on the opposite hash. You all should experiment with it.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:42 pm

the purple drawn across the field is deadly...it not only defends the slant (if there is a slant) the dude in purple will grab anything in his path....

i think they are best utilized (obviously) against compressed sets when playing same sex partner D...but they take a bit to set up
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
I've been doing this all year, lol.

Nickel Strong Cloud 9

Select CB 3.
Flip the play, keep CB where he is.
Oh

I even put my far CB's in QB Spy in my *** D, they far slants and drags well. The Flipped purple can also steal the TE Steak if he;s on the opposite hash. You all should experiment with it.

He gets there in time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purples to the other side   Purples to the other side Empty

Back to top Go down

Purples to the other side
Page 1 of 1