Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

OMG ATL Falcons

Go down 
+6
Ant1010
Stormyday
dhbz3914
g44
WasItTehChad
WFColonel56
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:13 am

Is any1 watching this game. My boyz are playn litz out on D. plz Donny Moore i hope u are watching this game. At least 4 ppl on D need an increase (Abraham 97 easily)

I dont even care if we win or lose, they doin me proud on D Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
WasItTehChad

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:15 am

predict turners carry gets decreased... even tho he only has that 1 fumble all season
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 am

yea i was pissed with that but Davis (#92) and abraham more than made up for it lol
Back to top Go down
g44

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:30 am

Great game. 2 Stud QB's, guys flying around, playoffs on the line. Gotta love The League
Back to top Go down
dhbz3914

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 am

i think that they will play again in the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah the defense was flying around last night. I wonder if van gorder will use this scheme a little more. The offense was very vanilla though. You still run with 9 people in the box. Murlakey ....C'mon man!!!

Turner will go down and team overall will drop.

Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Brent Grimes needs to be a 90, that's AT LEAST. d@mn i love that guy
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Stormyday wrote:
Yeah the defense was flying around last night. I wonder if van gorder will use this scheme a little more. The offense was very vanilla though. You still run with 9 people in the box. Murlakey ....C'mon man!!!

Turner will go down and team overall will drop.

And for no reason, Turner will go down. 1 fumble in his last 420 carries, and Donnie Moore is going to probably drop his carry rating....because of a goaline run with the Saints having 11 in the box....

But I want to comment on Mike Mularkey....Is there a less competent offensive coordinator in the league. I mean, d@mn....he knows how to throw the ball, but his team settles for FAR too many FGs in the redzone because:

1. He's throwing passes to Brian Finneran or Ovie Mughelli (WHAT?!)
2. He's going empty with a QB who isn't a run threat. The Packers go empty because Rodgers is a better runner than both his halfbacks.

Mularkey has probably (this year) the best back in the league, besides Foster. Yes, I know AP and CJ are better...but this year, Foster and Turner have been the cream of the crop...and he gets him 20 carries a game BETWEEN THE 20's! Why not give the dude the ball in the redzone?! The only time Turner gets the ball in the redzone is __ and goal from the 1....That's the ONLY time....

The last night, with 2 timeouts and 3 minutes of ball to play....down by 3...Mularkey pulls Turner from Jason Snelling....and all Snelling does is stay in and release late out of the flat. Are you telling me Turner can't do that?! Please, man!

I have Turner in FF, and might lose my championship because of Mularkey...Up 21 and all he has is McCoy left tonight...
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Turner won't go down. Choice fumbled, hell got STRIPPED in the first game of the season, and basically cost us the game. His carry is still 86.
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:51 pm

[quote="ZAN"]
Stormyday wrote:
The Packers go empty because Rodgers is a better runner than both his halfbacks.

Sad, but true lol.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Still though...Passes to Ovie Mughelli?!!!!

Please, Mularkey....give Turner the d@mn ball...Mughelli isn't going to move the sticks...
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

grimes has been the most under rated madden player in 2 years..hell i think he started the year with a 80 ovl..lls

lol and plz get out of here with 88 speed
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

What's his OVR now? I was thinking last night it should be 88ish after he broke on some short route and broke it up...
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
2012killem

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:55 pm

yeah i agree, Grimes is very underrated! The play calling last night was very ???????
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 pm

yea they couldnt hold roddy and jenkins, why didnt we pass more
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm

ZAN wrote:
But I want to comment on Mike Mularkey....Is there a less competent offensive coordinator in the league.

Yes

Kevin Killdrive

excuse me, Kevin Gilbride
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 pm

MM doesn't adjust well on the fly. The only reason why we scored in the first place was because we went no huddle. After that score the no huddle went out and we never scored on offense again. If matt doesn't call the plays we become predictable.

Look at the philly game. By the time we started adjusting we were down 21. If there is 9 in the box stop running the same off tackle and throw the ball. He's slow at adjusting on the fly.

Check out the turner fumble. We ran the same play 2 times in a row. Even mike smith said on rapid reports that the saints seem to know our plays better than we did.

The shocker for me though was that we actually ran a slant in press coverage to roddy. Why we don't do more of that? Mike Smith needs to check that before the playoffs.

Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 am

Roddy's release rating MUST BE A 99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG ATL Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ATL Falcons   OMG ATL Falcons Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG ATL Falcons
Page 1 of 1