Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Falcons Ratings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jander

Jander

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 pm

What you all think?

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/madden12ratings/_/team/atl/id/1/atlanta-falcons
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Julio Jones with the 57 awareness and 69 route running rating?

Those seems a little low to me, but he'll get his due as the weeks go by.

Jacquizz Rodgers only coming in with a 84 speed rating, too? There's no way he's slower than Michael Turner. He's got 97 acceleration, so that's a positive. But there's no way his top end speed is slower than Michael Turner's.

Grimes and Robinson in the secondary should be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

^^^ just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 am

Turner is faster than Rogers, so the stats make sense cause he's a shifty back that gets to top speed quite fast.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm surprised to find that 'Quizz's 40-time was a 4.63. Turner's was 4.51 when he was a rookie. I'd be willing to bet Turner's is slower than 4.63 at this point, though.

I'll be honest...didn't know 'Quizz was pushing 200 lbs. Thought he was more of the 175-180 lb scat back. Now that I know he's 200 lbs, and only going to get bigger on an NFL lifting regimen, he may see some regular touches in my backfield rotation, rather than being a 3rd down back.

Nonetheless, I will probably utilize some Shotgun Split Flex with Tony Gonzalez in the slot, Roddy White on his own at flanker, and Julio Jones as the split end on the same side as Gonzo; Norwood and 'Quizz in my backfield.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 pm

ZAN wrote:
I'm surprised to find that 'Quizz's 40-time was a 4.63. Turner's was 4.51 when he was a rookie. I'd be willing to bet Turner's is slower than 4.63 at this point, though.

I'll be honest...didn't know 'Quizz was pushing 200 lbs. Thought he was more of the 175-180 lb scat back. Now that I know he's 200 lbs, and only going to get bigger on an NFL lifting regimen, he may see some regular touches in my backfield rotation, rather than being a 3rd down back.

Nonetheless, I will probably utilize some Shotgun Split Flex with Tony Gonzalez in the slot, Roddy White on his own at flanker, and Julio Jones as the split end on the same side as Gonzo; Norwood and 'Quizz in my backfield.

Norwoods not on the team anymore

My split slot will be JJ in the slot Roddy as the split end and Harry Douglass as the flanker. Yes there is a reason why gonzo isnt in the line up lol

Snelling as the FB and HB will either be Quiz or Smith depending on how Quiz plays...Its smiths job to lose now

but theres no way quiz is slower than turner from in game speed , plus quiz pro day hew ran much faster than the combine

http://rob-rang.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/13682485/27861695

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:53 pm

There is a good reason pro day times are a lot better than combine times. They are hand timed. Very few pro-days are electronic/digitally timed. Tenths, even fifths of a second are shaved at pro-days because of human error (starting late, stopping early, and averaging with other scouts).
Back to top Go down
Trev'on

Trev'on

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't understand how rogers has an 84 speed, but it's like Davone Bess with an 85 speed, really shifty guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falcons Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcons Ratings   Falcons Ratings Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcons Ratings
Page 1 of 1