Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Question on labbing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hitedog

Question on labbing Empty
PostSubject: Question on labbing   Question on labbing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Fellas,

Hey I'm kind of new to madden and just wondering, how do I lab (practice) with a friend? Help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Question on labbing   Question on labbing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Well, I find labbing with a friend to be more difficult than just gettin out two controllers and doing setups yourself, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Question on labbing   Question on labbing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

hitedog wrote:
Fellas,

Hey I'm kind of new to madden and just wondering, how do I lab (practice) with a friend? Help would be greatly appreciated.

welcome!

labbing as Zan said is better to do by yourself then with someone else. YOu will get more accomplished this way.

The best way to "lab" IMO is to start out iwth basic coverages such as 2 man under and then pick your play - form there just try to find ways to beat the coverage- crossing patterns, unbumps, smart routing routes, motion snaps. Literally try everything that the game allows you to do- Over time you will get quicker with what you are doing.

Once you master 2 man under then try 2 man under with bump, then go to cover 3, then cover 2, then cover 4 etc etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
hitedog

PostSubject: Re: Question on labbing   Question on labbing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Good info guys...thanks, I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Question on labbing   Question on labbing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 pm

hitedog

message me on AIM - MaddenBible and we can talk more

or on twitter @sgibs7

or email maddenbible @gmail.com

or PM me here

or we can talk in thread

AIM is the best option though lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Question on labbing   Question on labbing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 pm

sgibs wrote:

welcome!

labbing as Zan said is better to do by yourself then with someone else. YOu will get more accomplished this way.

The best way to "lab" IMO is to start out iwth basic coverages such as 2 man under and then pick your play - form there just try to find ways to beat the coverage- crossing patterns, unbumps, smart routing routes, motion snaps. Literally try everything that the game allows you to do- Over time you will get quicker with what you are doing.

Once you master 2 man under then try 2 man under with bump, then go to cover 3, then cover 2, then cover 4 etc etc
this^^

The only time i lab with my friends are when ive found all i need on a specific playbook and im ready to try a scheme.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Question on labbing   Question on labbing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 pm

I don't lab any more as I've retired from madden and mrl, but its best to do alone with a second controller. Then test what you learned against random people, because playing with a friend after all that labbing will screw you up because you'll get used to his tendencies rather than developing the sense to adjust to whats being throw at you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on labbing   Question on labbing Empty

Back to top Go down

Question on labbing
Page 1 of 1