Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw

Go down 
+6
Tru Statement
wangtangkiki
jalapenos789
ZAN
jordantrav
abdaninja
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
abdaninja

abdaninja

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw Empty
PostSubject: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 pm

i played a guy using the raidiers and he stacked A LB on the Left guard and i think reblitzed the DT and took his safety and it was man coverage looked like inside blitz but idk tyvon branch wud come flying at me every snap he beat me 78 to 50 in ranked game im good but he knew a glitch on D that he was coming in everytime i tryed everythin to stop it i cud not run the ball raiders r to fast i used aka flanker drive he got to me liek in 1.7 seconds it was like bam fumble or sack i messaged him after the game saying wtf was that no assignment he said no there patched very few people know about turbo blitzing so ifigured he put his guy in spy and turbo blitzed me all game cause i cudnt do much i was jus quick snapping and using snugs all game cause i tryed slide protecting down right left up power blocking 2 rbs outta shotty 2 back and icoudnt do crap i had success outta shotty spread some how the protecttion gave me time so wierd i jus blocked my Rb and quick snapped ... i dont know what he was doing at all his D was so *** it was liek snap badsnap sack or jus sack fumble or sack or i got hit

soo madden bible nation wangtang sgibs jaynizz everybody from here is there a way to counter this and also on offense i think he was using dallas and his o was glitchy too he abused stick i showed blitz and backed my cbs up jus like gibs said and he was still open all he was doing it looked like he put his outside WRs in drags and hit drags easyily .. sometimes he would audible to spread and hit jacoby ford on this wheel route he was so wide open im guessing it was pA tE wheel from dallas spread cuase he also used quick toss alot from strong close but thats nothing what got me was that spread shotgun play i did a double a gap blitz with a fakeblitz off the edge outta 46 defense and he was having time to hit jacoby ford down the sidelines wide open i noticed he motioned his RB left and right and so what happen is there was nobody on jacboy ford he now became my guy so i saw that and tryed covering him but i coudnt he was to fast my defense switched assignments to a different guy and bam jacoby ford for 6 it was so *** beyond i felt helpless on both sides of the ball so everybody i need help and i need some people to go and lab this defense and why was it coming thru everytiime with his FS and why was his stick snugs untouchable and also he wud motion jacoby ford on the outside from slot position i dont know what route but he has time to hit HIM deep for 6 cause hes so fast outta snugs and i coudnt stop it coudnt play zone or man it wasnt that wheel switch it was atleast i dont thnk so because houston doesnt have a spread soo plz plz guys respond srry for the long story jus thought i should let u guys know

thanks- abdaninja
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 pm

the spy blitz is back....you dont have to put the guy in a spy though...you can call 2 man under...and take your safety and turbo blitz him and he wont be touched. slide protect wont stop him from getting in.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Wouldn't worry about it, honestly. Any sanctioned tournament (saloon or live) or league doesn't allow a manual gap rush....and don't let a ranked game ruin your mood.

The summation you gave of the blitz seems vague. As many league/money games as I've played, I'd think I'd have seen it....Any idea as to what formation your opponent was in, who was where, what techniques the linemen were in (who they were covering or what gap they were in), etc...?
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 pm

ZAN wrote:
Wouldn't worry about it, honestly. Any sanctioned tournament (saloon or live) or league doesn't allow a manual gap rush....and don't let a ranked game ruin your mood.

The summation you gave of the blitz seems vague. As many league/money games as I've played, I'd think I'd have seen it....Any idea as to what formation your opponent was in, who was where, what techniques the linemen were in (who they were covering or what gap they were in), etc...?

man coverage looked liek 46 inside blitz i explained it to the TEE LB over left guard the line was regular jus how it is when u come out the snap and grabbed FS tyvon branch and put him over the RG like inside blitz and i coudnt stop it at all
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 pm

jordantrav wrote:
the spy blitz is back....you dont have to put the guy in a spy though...you can call 2 man under...and take your safety and turbo blitz him and he wont be touched. slide protect wont stop him from getting in.

so u can stil turbo blitz or is there a new turbo blitz that no body knows about cause that was better than a no assigment blitz it was lame
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm

It was the post-patch equivalent of the qb spy blitz....

Again, nothing to worry about...as you'd never see it in a tournament/league (if you aren't going to tournies or participating in C4/LEX, I highly recommend getting into them, as they are the best competition you'll see).

Let's just say the spy blitz is not gone....There is an assignment that parts the OL like the Red Sea and allows you to get the same "QB spy"-like effect. It's kinda restricted to certain formations....Hardway Customs called into TWIM last week and unknowingly presented it to Gibs/Farls over the phone if you want more info. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

yeah i knew it was a qb spy blitz i watched that show last week but d@mn sh!t was *** idk how to stop it andi t was late at night jus got out of work jus wanted to play no one was on so i wanted to play a ranked game so ZAN how would u combat something like this? u cant turbo blitz no more
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Was he coming from the A-Gap?
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 pm

jalapenos789 wrote:
Was he coming from the A-Gap?

yeah
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't worry much about it.. It was banned in C4 recently.. You can no longer turbo blitz on passing plays up the A-gap/B-gap because of this.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

okay what about the offensive side of my post? guys still need help
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

ZAN wrote:

Again, nothing to worry about...as you'd never see it in a tournament/league (if you aren't going to tournies or participating in C4/LEX, I highly recommend getting into them, as they are the best competition you'll see).

Let's just say the spy blitz is not gone....There is an assignment that parts the OL like the Red Sea and allows you to get the same "QB spy"-like effect. It's kinda restricted to certain formations....Hardway Customs called into TWIM last week and unknowingly presented it to Gibs/Farls over the phone if you want more info. Check it out.

can do it on VG =/
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 pm

ZAN wrote:

can do it on VG =/
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
ZAN wrote:

can do it on VG =/

huh
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Don't worry about VirginGaming. It's not going to surpass GS. I wouldn't waste my time/money.
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 pm

well see. Im getting out of it what I can. My uncles an elite lawyer if they pull some sh!t like gamedunzo did
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 pm

What did gamedunzo do?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Closed beta, took my money, and ran

supposedly it really was a beta and they're gonna open back up but still obviously I dont want my money just sitting in their hands
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 pm

anyways so imade this thread idk if u guys read it but i asked a couple things and only got 1 answer ? how come some peoples stick is hard to stop when u show blitz and back my dbs up thats dumb
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 am

abdaninja wrote:
anyways so imade this thread idk if u guys read it but i asked a couple things and only got 1 answer ? how come some peoples stick is hard to stop when u show blitz and back my dbs up thats dumb

u dont have to do that if ur in zone cov

if u back ur corners off, obviously there is goin to be some space for the outside wr for an immediate hike/throw..

if ur in man cov...then all u gotta do is show blitz...dont have to back anyone up unless u worried bout gettting beat over the top...
Back to top Go down
HARDWAY17

HARDWAY17

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm

ZAN wrote:

d@mn. Im sorry guys. I didnt realize that what I had found was considered the NEW "Spy Blitz". Had I know that this was some top secret cheeser thing I would have never put it out there. Not, that its hard to find the concept online.

I thought that EA had patched the spy blitz.....guess I wasnt informed enough.......
Back to top Go down
jletourneau

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Abdaninja, pound the rock - you have to outsmart your competition. Honestly, it's not a surprise he was countering your double-A gap heat. If you run that blitz, you are in a Cover-0, and that means Jacoby Ford is going to smoke most Defenders that can't keep up with him. If not Ford, DHB or Murphy or Higgins or Schillens or even Zach Miller, etc.

As far as letting up 78 points, how many turnovers did you have? I imagine if you just played solid D and gave up on heat, you would have given him more problems. For example, run the 4-6 Normal 2-Man Under, but take both your Safeties and put them in Baby Blues or Purples outside your DEs - this will negate the stick. Yeah, it will leave other things vulnerable, so maybe you just run a Safety in a zone toward the side he was mainly sticking. For example, was he sticking the open side of the field? If you need to, flip the 4-6 Normal 2-Man Under to get the SS on the side he's mainly sticking to (most will go toward the open sideline . . . )

As another example, run your blitzes away from the side he's sticking to - then take the opposite DE and Baby Blue him and/or manually user him if you can. Trust me that you can lock the stick up - the only reason he kept pulling it on you is because he outwitted you. That's not a shot against you - hell, it's happened to me as well. Stopping the stick is cake, but just realize you're going to concede something else. Smart, controlled, disciplined Madden ballers win games.

Next time you see someone running that blitz, either pound the rock and force him out . . . or hit him with a screen. 9 times out of 10, he'll over-pursue and you'll bust a big one on him. If I have someone running 4-6 Normal Overload Blitzes on me, I know the Strong Close HB Screen is going for huge yards - if not, run the Counter away from the blitz.

If you go into practice mode, try to create problems for 4-6 Heat through a Spread Formation - you can force people to switch up assignments with an unbalanced look. For example, what happens when you motion a guy and create an overload on the side of the blitz? For them to run the heat, the DE has to rush down and occupy the Offensive Tackle, meaning there will be a void right behind him, etc.

The cool thing is that I bet you're a better player because of that game - that's a benefit of playing smart players. You get smarter and become better as well . . .
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
abdaninja wrote:

u dont have to do that if ur in zone cov

if u back ur corners off, obviously there is goin to be some space for the outside wr for an immediate hike/throw..

if ur in man cov...then all u gotta do is show blitz...dont have to back anyone up unless u worried bout gettting beat over the top...

yeah mega idk i was jus doing what gibs said because he made a show about his O and how to stop it blah blah nah ijus use to it this with other people and it worked fine but this time it didnt so idk zone is to easy to beat with snugs he had burned me twice in zone for big gains so i stayed away from that
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Okay...we all know that I am the worst stick whiner of all and here is why. I can stop it. I have 2 ways to stop it from ANY formation...but here is the thing...

I played a saloon game today. I had Philly. My opponent had Baltimore.

No lie, on offense...my opponent ran stick 20 times and mesh 10 times and 6 draws for his 36 offensive plays. He either threw the drags or the flat routes or to the HB in the flat on mesh every play....I only won the game 17-14 because of Mike Vick on a 3rd and 4...icing the game and scrambling 30 yards past Ray Lewis and Ed Reed (sick user on the play to make those guys miss)...and set up Akers....

I won't give away how to do it FLAT OUT...but here is a tip that can lead you to stopping stick...My opponents average YPC on stick was <3 EASILY....

Look at the 3-4 normal....do a specific LB shift and run stick versus it....one particular shift works PERFECTLY versus stick and doesn't cause stupid switches....then think CONCEPTUALLY....and apply it to ANY other formation...
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 pm

jletourneau wrote:
Abdaninja, pound the rock - you have to outsmart your competition. Honestly, it's not a surprise he was countering your double-A gap heat. If you run that blitz, you are in a Cover-0, and that means Jacoby Ford is going to smoke most Defenders that can't keep up with him. If not Ford, DHB or Murphy or Higgins or Schillens or even Zach Miller, etc.

As far as letting up 78 points, how many turnovers did you have? I imagine if you just played solid D and gave up on heat, you would have given him more problems. For example, run the 4-6 Normal 2-Man Under, but take both your Safeties and put them in Baby Blues or Purples outside your DEs - this will negate the stick. Yeah, it will leave other things vulnerable, so maybe you just run a Safety in a zone toward the side he was mainly sticking. For example, was he sticking the open side of the field? If you need to, flip the 4-6 Normal 2-Man Under to get the SS on the side he's mainly sticking to (most will go toward the open sideline . . . )

As another example, run your blitzes away from the side he's sticking to - then take the opposite DE and Baby Blue him and/or manually user him if you can. Trust me that you can lock the stick up - the only reason he kept pulling it on you is because he outwitted you. That's not a shot against you - hell, it's happened to me as well. Stopping the stick is cake, but just realize you're going to concede something else. Smart, controlled, disciplined Madden ballers win games.

Next time you see someone running that blitz, either pound the rock and force him out . . . or hit him with a screen. 9 times out of 10, he'll over-pursue and you'll bust a big one on him. If I have someone running 4-6 Normal Overload Blitzes on me, I know the Strong Close HB Screen is going for huge yards - if not, run the Counter away from the blitz.

If you go into practice mode, try to create problems for 4-6 Heat through a Spread Formation - you can force people to switch up assignments with an unbalanced look. For example, what happens when you motion a guy and create an overload on the side of the blitz? For them to run the heat, the DE has to rush down and occupy the Offensive Tackle, meaning there will be a void right behind him, etc.

The cool thing is that I bet you're a better player because of that game - that's a benefit of playing smart players. You get smarter and become better as well . . .

first off he was a glitcher i had a couple turnovers due to his blitz he was spy blitzing me or turbo blitzing but hate to say i think any of u dudes would have lost i played most of u on here and u yes u whatever ur name is if i know how to lock up stick but he knew a glitch aglitch do u not get that im not no noob man

ur funny anythin undercenter was a sack and fumble and same with shot gun and tosses wud b hit in the backfield and inside runs for short gains wasnt getting it done after those turnovers ur force to pass the ball

yo u sound liek smart dude in all we should play whats ur tag on XBL mine is TDWP NINJA

and that 2 man under with purps my man would get smoked jus motion ur outside WRs to the inside on a streak and there gone because of that speed and no heat no offense i know what im doing in all butt i dnt give up 78 points i play guys on here and its tuff for them to score i jus had a game that was 21 -18 i put up points on drives but hell sometimes u mess up they get the ball and score off this bs play u know is coming AKA cornerstrike zones everywhere

but yeah add me tdwp ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw Empty

Back to top Go down

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: