Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw

Go down 
+6
Tru Statement
wangtangkiki
jalapenos789
ZAN
jordantrav
abdaninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
abdaninja

abdaninja

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:08 pm

ZAN wrote:
Okay...we all know that I am the worst stick whiner of all and here is why. I can stop it. I have 2 ways to stop it from ANY formation...but here is the thing...

I played a saloon game today. I had Philly. My opponent had Baltimore.

No lie, on offense...my opponent ran stick 20 times and mesh 10 times and 6 draws for his 36 offensive plays. He either threw the drags or the flat routes or to the HB in the flat on mesh every play....I only won the game 17-14 because of Mike Vick on a 3rd and 4...icing the game and scrambling 30 yards past Ray Lewis and Ed Reed (sick user on the play to make those guys miss)...and set up Akers....

I won't give away how to do it FLAT OUT...but here is a tip that can lead you to stopping stick...My opponents average YPC on stick was <3 EASILY....

Look at the 3-4 normal....do a specific LB shift and run stick versus it....one particular shift works PERFECTLY versus stick and doesn't cause stupid switches....then think CONCEPTUALLY....and apply it to ANY other formation...

i know this but 34 gets fucked vs bunch sets or trips sets because my slow *** MLB is on a wide out well i use predator but i know this covers it better and all but i dnt use it cause there to slow to keep up but audibling into it works best
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw   okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something  i never saw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm saying LOOK at how the positioning of the 3-4 nomal against stick (with a particular LB shift) plays stick...then apply that positioning to ANY formation....

I'm locking stick (ZERO switching) with 46 normal...any man play....just tinker with it, and you'll be like "UHHHHH OHHHHH"

You'd be surprised how many guys on saloon DEPEND HARD on stick....They run it into the ground to force you into zone so they can run bench switch. If you lock up stick, they'll aud down into run plays and you're golden....
Back to top Go down

okay madden bible nation i need help and came across something i never saw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2