Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)

Go down 
+6
i3rian 87
GunfusedX
WasItTehChad
Tru Statement
Ryker3
sgibs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) Empty
PostSubject: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 am

Are you up to the challenge?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am

I have just been reblitzing the DE opposite the contain blitz. So when they slide protect towards the contain, I have a player shooting free at the quarter back.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 am

Heres one...

46 inside blitz
Setup
1. Set contain D up to the left
2. Contain weakside DT
3. reblitz weakside DE
4. User weakside LB in coverage

*weakside is opposite of the contain D*
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 am

reblitz both ends contain the blitzing LB and contain the guy covering the back and get it from both sides. user one of the LBs in contain let him take his first two steps then pull back and lurk underneath and/or cover the RB while the computer covers deep

nothing special but heat off both edges occasionally is nice
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 am

^thats the double contain setup

just use the inside blitz so then you donthave to reman a guy up!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:26 pm

3-4 OLB Blitz

pinch D line

put both DE's in contains
Spy DT
reblitz both blitzing OLBS
spread LBs

control FS
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 pm

nah I dont reman anyone up. I meant to say cover 1 and say it the way I did so you keep the guy in the deep middle.

cover 1 you got computer safety help deep and if you're already getting pressure they're probably gonna block their RB so you get double contain off both edges, safety deep and you can lurk underneath with the contain.. its like a contain fake blitz

pressure off both edges incase 1 gets picked up and you get to lurk with the guy that was gonna cover the RB blocking.

Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
3-4 OLB Blitz

pinch D line

put both DE's in contains
Spy DT
reblitz both blitzing OLBS
spread LBs

control FS

ahhh go away go away go away

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 pm

34 predator weak blitz best in the game imo.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

2:45 am? kid definitely didnt think he had work today because of SNOWMAGEDDON!
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
34 predator weak blitz best in the game imo.

If predator is the same as rush I agree. I like the zone version though. One of maybe 5 or so blitzes where the DE actually fake rushes and attracts the attention of the onlinemen
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm

God I need to quit playing non-saloon games. My D's get out Sad
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

If somethings effective you can bet someone else has probably labbed up something very similar. I've found stuff myself but I dont consider anything "mine".
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 pm

sgibs wrote:
Heres one...

46 inside blitz
Setup
1. Set contain D up to the left
2. Contain weakside DT
3. reblitz weakside DE
4. User weakside LB in coverage

*weakside is opposite of the contain D*

i have been doing this set up for the past few weeks except i find QBs scrambling to the right immediatly after they feel the pressure coming left, and sometimes i just put the weakside DE in a contain instead of re-blitzing him, and they roll right into the contain,for a sack....if you place the weakside DE in a contain it takes the right side of field away for the QB to scramble too and forces them to stay in pocket sometimes

iam also running into opponents stacking the left side with blocking TEs and HBs so the contain pressure doesnt get in from the left, and once i see this alot, i just go into dime flat, cover 1 qb spy i think thats the name, spread the d-line re-blitz the right of screen DE and place MLB on a contain behind the right of screen DT, and pressure comes from right....with man coverage and a FS in a blue to user
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:01 pm

That 3-4 predator weak blitz is something I've been using for weeks...I probably didn't find it first...but I found it on my own.

Doing similar work out of 3-4 solid, over, normal, and stack...
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 pm

i posted a 3-4 pred cover 2 sink where the DT rushes through, and screams wrather effectively
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 am

im talking contain blitz concepts...your DT SCREAMS though, Chad....
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 am

oh ya, no doubt... that form is good w/o containing ne1 to send someone free too...
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 am

EDIT: 4:22 AM 1/13/2011 SIGHHHHH I go to the lab to do what gibs wanted.. aka get a blitz that if someone slide protects, they still have someone coming in a contain D blitz.. right now I'm watching Show 78.. says "Man version of Under Smoke - pressure that comes from both side" ....... ooops Um I thought it was Over Storm Brave.. the play I came up with was Over Storm Brave..I swore these two plays were the same.. [Brave/Smoke] Anyway, I guess this was a dumb edit.. I thought I came up with this setup then realized that gibs already made it earlier.. but I guess not.. I'm sure someone came up with this though..]

I'm confused.. Are you wanting a play that will blitz off of the edge if they slide protect?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure a lot of others have come up with this one, but here's a shot:

Nickel Normal - Over Storm Brave
1. Spread DL
2. Show Blitz [This places both MLBs near DT.. You can leave the left MLB where he is an contain him, but I would move him over DT then press circle to switch to the right MLB & put him over the right DT.]
3. Blitz LDE
4. Switch to left MLB & Contain him over DT
5. Press Circle & Put right MLB in any zone you prefer
6. Blitz RDE

User the FS..Check your assignment.. at the snap, if he blocks, drop in coverage or rush.. You can also user the MLB you AREN'T containing..

I think this is just the basic Contain D.. not exactly sure what you guys want from this.. I've been gone for 3 weeks lol.. So confused..

Summary:
I blitz 4, contain 1, 5 in man coverage, 1 joker [Jokers are wild.. any zone you want..]
Works from both sides.. I'm sure this is already out though.. if it is, here it is again lol.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 pm

joker u got that from the old tampa bay coach =] haha WTK ...

tha tblitz vs teh chad on TWIM was domimant whatever it was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)   MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?) Empty

Back to top Go down

MadDen 11 TV Show #78.5 Contain D Thought (Are you up to the Challenge?)
Page 1 of 1