Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kili_thekid

This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable. Empty
PostSubject: This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.   This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am

Who would have thought the Patriots would ever loose to the jets in a playof game at foxboro.
But yet, it happened.
This is one o the biggest upsets i can think of recently.
Pats dominated the jets in the last regular season game between them at Foxboro.
I wanted see Patriots move on but that was too predictable.
NFL football rules. as a fan im shocked and also happy to see differernt teams move on.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.   This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

the Patriots lost last year to my Ravens in a playoff game at foxboro so that wasn't hard to believe that it could happen to them again.

what was hard for me to believe was how my Ravens just let the roof cave in on them in the 3rd Qrtr by turning the ball over 3xs to allow the Steelers back in the game when they had a 21-7 lead at the half.

what surprised me was the 2 dropped passes by so-called "veteran" receivers like Boldin and Housh.

what also shocked me was how my Ravens defense allowed Ben to throw deep to a receiver on 3rd & 19 who beat both the CB and the SS. smh!

other than that....you are right Kid....

the NFL is unpredictable!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.   This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:01 pm

The Ravens could use some speed at WR. Boldin is a legit WR but Housh is a turd. Suggs is the best player on that team and Ray looks slow but can still play better than most NFL LBers. I think Flacco is a good QB but he is definitely not in Ben's class and I thought he look flustered in the 2nd half. It was almost like the Ravens punched the Steelers in the first half and the Steelers punched back in the second but instead of fighting back the Ravens reacted like, here we go again with Ben and the Steelers. Overall, it was a game for the ages.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.   This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:44 am

naw...not a game for the ages!

the Ravens...as always....just handed over the game to the Steelers! they did it on Dec. 5th at M&T Bank Stadium (my wife and i was at that game) and on saturday after leading 21-7 at the half they....Ravens come out in the 3rd qrtr and give up 3 turnovers in their territory and the Steelers capitalized off of all of them. smh!

the Ravens do need some faster WRs that is for sure and they need to get younger on defense. my main man Ray Lewis can still go but he is slower of course. the Ravens do a good job protecting him and allowing him to mainly cover over the shallow middle. nothing to deep though.

no one thinks that Flacco is in Ben's "class"...this cat has only been in the league 3 years and our O.C. constantly puts him in situations to fail and not to succeed (i.e. b.s. back to back run calls on 2 & long etc.). the Ravens have MAJOR work to do this offseason to get over this hump of always losing to the Steelers in the big games.....over and over and over again!

but...to be great....you got to beat the great ones.

in Boxing: Ali, vs Foreman, vs Frazier fights
in Basketball: Magic's Lakers vs Bird's Celtics / Jordan's Bulls vs Isaiah's Pistons

and in the AFC North: Ravens vs Steelers

~Mili
Back to top Go down
kili_thekid

PostSubject: Re: This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.   This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
naw...not a game for the ages!

the Ravens...as always....just handed over the game to the Steelers! they did it on Dec. 5th at M&T Bank Stadium (my wife and i was at that game) and on saturday after leading 21-7 at the half they....Ravens come out in the 3rd qrtr and give up 3 turnovers in their territory and the Steelers capitalized off of all of them. smh!

the Ravens do need some faster WRs that is for sure and they need to get younger on defense. my main man Ray Lewis can still go but he is slower of course. the Ravens do a good job protecting him and allowing him to mainly cover over the shallow middle. nothing to deep though.

no one thinks that Flacco is in Ben's "class"...this cat has only been in the league 3 years and our O.C. constantly puts him in situations to fail and not to succeed (i.e. b.s. back to back run calls on 2 & long etc.). the Ravens have MAJOR work to do this offseason to get over this hump of always losing to the Steelers in the big games.....over and over and over again!

but...to be great....you got to beat the great ones.

in Boxing: Ali, vs Foreman, vs Frazier fights
in Basketball: Magic's Lakers vs Bird's Celtics / Jordan's Bulls vs Isaiah's Pistons

and in the AFC North: Ravens vs Steelers

I feel for you Ravens fans. That game was won and they gave it away.
Tough tough loss. Worse than new england.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.   This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is what makes NFL great. it is unpredictable.
Page 1 of 1