Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

this makes me shead a tear

Go down 
+3
UseRPicK101
ZP3
WFColonel56
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

this makes me shead a tear Empty
PostSubject: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=locomotion

this is great news!!!!! More online teams will be used, hopefully unrealistic hitsticks wont work.. I just hope that EA isnt telling us half truths with this
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 pm

hmm its looking good
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

im diggin it i just hope that EA doesnt get everyone hyped up and the game turns out to be semi-decent
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 pm

i'll believe it when we see it...lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
im diggin it i just hope that EA doesnt get everyone hyped up and the game turns out to be semi-decent

They would never do that.. they are a business /sarcasm

I don't know how much I like the 90 speed with 99 accel guy beating the 99 speed guy with 90 accel.. It took the 99 speed guy 40 yards to catch up.. I guess it's just because accel has never really meant that much.. it means something in this Madden, but the difference from a 99 accel guy and a 12 accel guy is about 5 yards, after running 100 yards..
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 pm

yea, the accel video was pretty dope. Let's be honest, anything is better than what they have now, I can't stand running with ray rice and getting ran down by lb'ers..
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 pm

This seems to make speed so much less effective. Way less breakaway runs, but the accel will be killer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 pm

ohhh yea there will be break aways....im already schemeing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 pm

See ya then man! =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm

I think that CJ will be very effective =)

If this is added, it will make things a lot more even.. I want LB with fast acceleration because most plays don't last extremely long. . I'm not sure about DBs though.. It seems like the slower you are.. the slower your acceleration, but Donny Moore is going to fix that I guess..
Donny Moore is gonna mess this up.. He's gonna rate his favorite players really high as usual.. then not bump others... Jabar Gaffney had a 14 catch 213 yd game in the final game of the season.. and he gets nothing boosted.. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this makes me shead a tear   this makes me shead a tear Empty

Back to top Go down

this makes me shead a tear
Page 1 of 1