Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How do you stop delayed blue routes?

Go down 
+2
WasItTehChad
YngClassic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

How do you stop delayed blue routes? Empty
PostSubject: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:45 pm

this guy i played, his psn name was ''baconcolts'' or something like that, he uses the raiders. last night i used the jets against him, i beat him because he quit in the 4th quarter with 20 seconds left because of turnover on downs. i played him again today and he kept killing me with this screen with d-mac, i think it was a delayed blue route, anyway, it looked like he stacked his best blockers up o the left side so when i tried to defend it, i got picked up by a blocker.it was frustrating and difficult. i even used the LB contain out of the 46 to try, but i wasnt working. and that play is good for stopping screens.anybody know how to counter this?and no, i was playing man, because i know blue routes are money against man.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 am

pretty much man and hope he covers em..

or manually watch it, and hope ur coverage deep doesnt get burnt
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:46 am

i thought blue routes were inane last year but i guess they are this yars best kept secret, maybe i should do a blue route offensive scheme and name it blue magic.lol
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:35 am

u lurk them
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 am

SEND PRESSURE!

pressure will make the blue route stay in and block!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 am

sgibs wrote:
SEND PRESSURE!

pressure will make the blue route stay in and block!!!!!!!!!

i used overstorm brave and this guy still got it off, how can i defend the flats using overstorm brave, i even tried to do quick audible left and right, cover 2 cover 3 form overstorm brave and he still got it off.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:46 am

use cover 3 LMAO
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 am

blitz blitz blitz and lurk it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop delayed blue routes?   How do you stop delayed blue routes? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you stop delayed blue routes?
Page 1 of 1