Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs

Go down 
+4
ronslows10
sgibs
LOTT0042
Th3 Ac3r
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:36 am

I just wanna say I really appreciated having the oppurtunity to play gibs in the GOTW.. That was probably the biggest game of Madden I have played in my 15 years of existence.. But on another note..

Guys, THE CAR is HELL to defend.. Carved me up for 49 points as you all saw last night, and its just a nightmare.. It gets you so focused in on the short passing game that you jump the short stuff, and then a streak slips right by you(which happened to me quite a few times last night), and the receiver has reservations for 6.. That Singleback Ace scheme is horrible to have to defend..

I was so hyped after that game I could not sleep all night.. Greatest game I have ever seen or played in, I dont get nervous easily but on that last two point conversion MAN my heart was pumping haha.. I took the game a little personal because before the game voting was like 40 people thought gibs would win and like 5 thought I would (and even the 5 who voted for me im sure did it as a joke).. I wanted that MB SHIRT!! haha

You can discuss the game hear, any critisicm for me is welcome!! Always looking for ways to get better!

Oh and gibs, HIS FEET WERE IN!!!!!!! Haha GG waiting for that rematch!
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 am

That game was awesome!!!!!!! Rocket catches in triple coverage, the debut of the CAR which appears to be a Ferrari as fast as the points piled up and it came down to a 2 point conversion which looked to be good based on the replays I saw. Congrats to Gibs and Th3 Ac3r on an epic game. I can not wait for the rematch!!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 am

Yea that was the first time I had ever entered to be on the GOTW, and of course I got picked!! I was mega excited, but gibs was debuting the CAR which i only knew a little about based on the preview he had made like last week.. So everything I knew about his Dallas O went out the door.. I got a little shaken when he jumped out 14-0, because I thought about the people who had mentioned that it was going to be a blow out in the chat......

But Darren Sproles HOUSING two kicks helped..... A LOT haha
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 pm

love the quick passing from singleback ace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:35 pm

That 2 point conversion looked pretty good to me bro.. either way great game by both of ya against the gibs D all you can do is hope for some rocket catches. Very nice protection scheme you had with the split back. good game plan and execution IMO.
Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Hell of a game sgibs and acer , it was so good i watched it on 50 inch HD flat screen tv. lol Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
fnzl

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm

it was good game to watch
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Lol dang 50 inch HD haha.. I still cant believe how amazing that game was
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm

the rcs were nice
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Nice protection scheme, Acer. I thought Gibs tried to be a little too fancy with his blitzes at some points (like 5 man overload to one side). But at times he disguised it well, and you picked it up well.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 pm

ZAN wrote:
Nice protection scheme, Acer. I thought Gibs tried to be a little too fancy with his blitzes at some points (like 5 man overload to one side). But at times he disguised it well, and you picked it up well.

Yea one time he caught me with the overload, and even though I saw it coming i wasn't sure on how to react to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs   Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs Empty

Back to top Go down

Most EPIC game: Acer vs Gibs
Page 1 of 1