Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Great Game Again Gibs!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeter

Jeter

Great Game Again Gibs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:16 am

On to the saints, f the bears!!!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:27 am

great game Jeter- WOW down to the final second
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:43 am

Everytime we have played our whole madden careers its been like that, wouldn't be any other way!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:44 am

literally every game we have played has been down to the last second lol

its crazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:46 am

Back when u blocked my fg in 10!

Um I think u beat me by 17 one time in 10 but i was in it till the last minute.

Our lab games were always hell.

THen this year....

jesus lol
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 am

i knew jeter would get blow out. lol jk good game i down graded jeters game to much i guess
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:43 am

Great game guys, thank god your game was exciting because Zfarls demolished the other dude. Who is better GIbs, you or FARLS? lol
Back to top Go down
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:45 am

Oh and Jeter or Gibs i've been trying to find some tourney style leagues. i play primarily online on the xbox, lvl 22 ranked top 100 but regular unranked leads people to glitch and such. i would love to join a madden bible tourney or a C4 one.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:49 am

pm koachK he'll hook you up with some C4 info, i just joined and i got my dose of reality im 1-2 w/ th PACKERS (cant play w/ em ??) lol some great players are there, even if you might feel like you cant hang you will learn by playing people better than yourself, im also top 100 in PS3 but when you play in these leagues those rankings go right out the window also check out the MRL ran by Nitka and Goldenrage maddenrevolution.com (im def doing better in this league i have a team that suits my style DET LIONS BABY)
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
razedlycan

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:25 am

good stuff King_jason2! yeah there are a few tourney style players that i play online and they play different than the online ranked players do, smarter. sucks you have a ps3 or i would get some game in with you on xbox lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Game Again Gibs!!!   Great Game Again Gibs!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Game Again Gibs!!!
Page 1 of 1