Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How have your games been this season?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shorticus

How have your games been this season? Empty
PostSubject: How have your games been this season?   How have your games been this season? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I was just wondering how has everyone's season been coming along.

I have had a tough start (0-2), but both were close games.

1st game with Swag was ridiculous. I'm ahead by 1 with 1:38 remaining and it's 2nd and 8. Freakin Matthews fumbles and I recover, but the d@mn game gives me auto 1st down. Something is wrong, but I run the next play anyway and it's an incomplete pass. Swag comes on the mic to discuss the glitch and we agree that because it would have been 4th down, we restart and I punt. We have a little over a minute left to play so we play it out over a 1 qtr span and he gets a FG. Just terrible luck for me. My error was that I should have stopped on the fumble recovery and made a decision before I ran another play...that really screwed me. But, it happens, and I will bounce back.

2nd game with King_Jason was a good game for about 3 and a half qtrs. He had a big 4th and 3 conversion where I nailed Best in the backfield and he somehow managed to pitch it to Stafford and run for the first (BULLSHIT Mad Mad Mad )! That was a backbreaker for me and I never recovered. His offense went nuts after that, and I shut down.

Well deserved credit to both players...I WILL be back!!!

-1-
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: How have your games been this season?   How have your games been this season? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

im 3-0 so far won 2 close games to start off one vs warrior4god and one vs vick and alsk beat claymaker in a kinda close one, its been a lot or fun, but i gotta stay focused on making the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Warrior4God64

PostSubject: Re: How have your games been this season?   How have your games been this season? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I had some great games but I got 2 losses in close games where Rice fumbled which I believe cost me the game. I lost a 3rd game because i tried to use a new playbook with less running and that didnt work out so well. Oh well I can still make playoffs n make a name for myself in this league.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: How have your games been this season?   How have your games been this season? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:42 pm

I have not played any yet. I do love the fact that most are really workin to get the games in. If you see someone not playing as much tweet them and put the pressure on.

MRLCORE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: How have your games been this season?   How have your games been this season? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

nitka wrote:
I have not played any yet. I do love the fact that most are really workin to get the games in. If you see someone not playing as much tweet them and put the pressure on.

MRLCORE!!!!!!!!!

I've been tweeting your *** for 4 days now...no response. Who do I need to report you too farao farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How have your games been this season?   How have your games been this season? Empty

Back to top Go down

How have your games been this season?
Page 1 of 1