Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trothirty3

Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook Empty
PostSubject: Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook   Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 am

im currently labbing this book and just want to hear if any of yous run it or comments or question on this book thanks
Back to top Go down
WhenInD0UBT

WhenInD0UBT

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook   Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 am

Its a good book. Weak Tight Twins is amazing. The toss and run audible are a great one two punch and it has great passing plays. Singleback Tight Doubles and Bunch are great as well. My only problem was that I couldn't get a whole lot out of the Shotgun formations. But I liked messing around with it. Definitely underrated.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook   Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 am

I love this playbook..

Great running formations..
Strong Pro [Has Off-Tackle, Counter, Dive, FB Dive, Power O, HB Screen, and a toss]
Ace Pair Twins [Has Off-Tackle, dive, counter, toss, and a quick pass to your WR that's in the flats for a big gain vs. zone.]
I-Form Tight Pair [Great man beater flat pass for 15 yds a piece.. plus all the basic runs in each direction.. toss/dive/power o/counter]

I can't get much from the SG game either.. but I'm learning.. My favorite passing plays from SG are Doubles Wing - Drive HB Wheel/Gun Split - Scissors Flats/689 Hook/Horizontal/PA Wheel Switch.

Doubles Wing - Flanker Dig is great vs. man because the MLB on the left will be covering the RB.. The right MLB covers the TE.. the left will cover the RB.. Flanker Dig gives you a great route to beat a slow MLB 1v1.. HB Angle is great too.. love the Draw.. Corner Strike from a hidden formation can be used as an unbump..

In Spread, I like to call FL Cross vs MAN, then motion L1 to the right.. I'll streak L1, X, and Circle. If they are in the 46, their LOLB [left of screen] is covering your RB on the right of the screen.. he will be wide open..

4WR Trey's PA Bills Cross has a nice route by X that's always open.. also the Four Verticals play is open.. then Strong Flood has a C route by your RB.

I need more effective plays other than those really lol..

A gem of the playbook is I-Form Pro - Corner Strike.. It has your RB on a C route, and your WR on a C route.. so you can either wait to pass it to your RB, or you can put X on a streak [so he isn't in your way when you quick pass to the WR i'm talking about], then quickly motion circle left one or two steps then snap & throw.. easy catch.. easy TD in some cases.. especially vs. press.. watch out for DEs in purples though.

Anything you have to share trothirty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook   Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Bills Offensive Playbook
Page 1 of 1