Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's

Go down 
+2
wangtangkiki
mp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mp

mp

Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's Empty
PostSubject: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Once again thanks to Gibs,ZAN, wangtangkiki and a few others who helped me out with tips and strat.

Played my league SB yesterday and once again came up short. The game disco'd with his ball 2:30 left and him up 35-34. Defensively I couldn't match up with his SF scheme. Guys were open everywhere. At one point I was down 28-7 in the 2nd. He was on his way to score and I got a pick and ran it back to the redzone. From there his BNR was killing me so I pulled out a seldom used play from my book. The old quick hook from gun tight. What do you know 6 points! I get the ball at half and drive down mixing quick hook and another play from gun ( outside wr does the jerk route) I score again. 28-20.

I finally get a stop and score again to make it 28-27. His ball again pick 6 by Sidbury and I get the lead. Of course by then he made the adjustments and scored to retake the lead and then got a user pick right before the disco.

I need way more reps and have to be able to adjust. Hopefully I can get in the lab with you guys so I can get a solid scheme going and learn to make adjustments.

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm

My favorite unbumpable route: Comeback route Find a comeback route in your base formation or any unbumpable.. just tell me your formation & I could probably tell you a play.. The comeback route must be off the LOS. You motion snap him & he takes off & leaves the defender behind..

It's even better in Indy's Bunch TE because the Comeback Route in one of the plays gets a speed boost that makes you go like 200spd for 1 second lol..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:05 pm

buffalo bills of the 90's got owned by my cowboys haha... lol!
Back to top Go down
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:19 pm

hey wangtang, what is one out of the NE playbook?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:28 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
My favorite unbumpable route: Comeback route Find a comeback route in your base formation or any unbumpable.. just tell me your formation & I could probably tell you a play.. The comeback route must be off the LOS. You motion snap him & he takes off & leaves the defender behind..

It's even better in Indy's Bunch TE because the Comeback Route in one of the plays gets a speed boost that makes you go like 200spd for 1 second lol..

using zona book
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:24 am

MP, SB Tight Doubles - WR Corners.. The right WR is on a corner route.. you just motion him left 1 or 2 steps and snap then throw.
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:06 am

[quote="mp"]Once again thanks to Gibs,ZAN, wangtangkiki and a few others who helped me out with tips and strat.

Played my league SB yesterday and once again came up short. The game disco'd with his ball 2:30 left and him up 35-34. Defensively I couldn't match up with his SF scheme. Guys were open everywhere. At one point I was down 28-7 in the 2nd. He was on his way to score and I got a pick and ran it back to the redzone. From there his BNR was killing me so I pulled out a seldom used play from my book. The old quick hook from gun tight. What do you know 6 points! I get the ball at half and drive down mixing quick hook and another play from gun ( outside wr does the jerk route) I score again. 28-20.

I finally get a stop and score again to make it 28-27. His ball again pick 6 by Sidbury and I get the lead. Of course by then he made the adjustments and scored to retake the lead and then got a user pick right before the disco.

I need way more reps and have to be able to adjust. Hopefully I can get in the lab with you guys so I can get a solid scheme going and learn to make adjustments.

Thanks guys[/quote

Cuzzin were you sure it was SF?He must have changed up from previous
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
MP, SB Tight Doubles - WR Corners.. The right WR is on a corner route.. you just motion him left 1 or 2 steps and snap then throw.

YeahI have that one. The guys with really good user skills can sit on that route. Looking for a few more, specifically the comeback route. I tried. One set in practice but the wr still got jammed 85% of the time.
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:17 pm

[quote="prophet"]
mp wrote:
Once again thanks to Gibs,ZAN, wangtangkiki and a few others who helped me out with tips and strat.

Thanks guys[/quote

Cuzzin were you sure it was SF?He must have changed up from previous

Brother Malice? Yeah it was frisco he was running. I asked him about it at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:14 pm

in the az book check out flea flicker zona fade hb wheel the inside guy on zona fade is an unbump hb wheel doesnt get bumped and flea flicker is the best unbump in the game
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:29 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
in the az book check out flea flicker zona fade hb wheel the inside guy on zona fade is an unbump hb wheel doesnt get bumped and flea flicker is the best unbump in the game

on the zona fade motion or no motion? man I needed to stream that game and have you guys telling me what I needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's   Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello maddenbible nation Mightypharaoh here and officially the Buffalo Bills of the 90's
Page 1 of 1