Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz Empty
PostSubject: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 pm

hey guys here is the video i made it has the subs i use for this blitz and the different setups i do

subs: put walter mcfadden as your ss or just make sure branch is not in the secondary
put wimbley as your LB on the far left
put mitchell as your LB to the right of wimbley
put Branch as your Lb on the far right
put groves to the right of branch
make sure howard is you MLB

Setup : over storm brave
1. Blitz your LB on the right
2. spread LBs
3. shift line left
do all those as you break the huddle
4.put mitchell on a contain and put over RT
5.spy Dt and put rest of LBs in whatever zones you want
6.line the LBs up to the left if you want to fake the overload to the left if time is available

Last edited by Tyler1281 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Really like your blitz Tyler! But in Gibs video of your blitz, it looked like slide protection could pick it up. If your opponent does this, couldn't you just re-blitz Wimbley on the backside to negate slide protection?

Setup:
* Do your blitz set up
* Spy Seymour
* Re-blitz Wimbley on the backside (to negate side protection)
* Put Howard & Groves on purples or yellows (depending on what you want to protect)
* User safety in case opponent keeps HB into block

Your thoughts?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*If you did this setup you wouldn't have to drag Groves over to the other side of the field, which would allow for a quicker set up

*And what about switching Wimbley & Groves? Wimbley is better in coverage & Groves is just as fast for blitzing I believe? (Not really sure, don't have a system in front of me)
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Really like your blitz Tyler! But in Gibs video of your blitz, it looked like slide protection could pick it up. If your opponent does this, couldn't you just re-blitz Wimbley on the backside to negate slide protection?

Setup:
do your blitz set up
spy Seymour
re-blitz Wimbley on the backside (to negate side protection)
put Howard & Groves on purples or yellows (depending on what you want to protect)
user safety in case opponent keeps HB into block

Your thoughts?

yeah thanks this looks good and should work im going to try that out soon but also in gibs version the blitzing guy was a little far off the ball so the tackle had more time to recover i prefer to have him closer and believe it or not if the line does slide protect the guy might still get in because he so close to the line and tyvon branch is soo fast that he will get in im not saying all the time but a decent amount of times it does work and if doesnt sometimes mitchell on the contain will rap around super quick for some reason and the linemen wont block him and i like to fake the blitz like to the left like in the videp so hopefully the 1st couple times they wont expect it and then when i see them slide protecting i will bring it from the left but your version is prob safer im gonna try it out thanks again just your little help will make this new 1-5-5 scheme better!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

*If you did this setup you wouldn't have to drag Groves over to the other side of the field, which would allow for a quicker set up

*And what about switching Wimbley & Groves? Wimbley is better in coverage & Groves is just as fast for blitzing I believe? (Not really sure, don't have a system in front of me)

yes i see what you mean but i think your talking about gives depth chart because i put mitchell in the contain and i have tyvon branch blitzing so it is super fast with branches 95 speed

i edited the post so it has the subs and setup in it sorry i forgot to do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

Setup:
do your blitz set up
spy Seymour
put Howard & Groves on purples or yellows (depending on what you want to protect)

Your thoughts?

yeah thanks this looks good and should work im going to try that out soon but also in gibs version the blitzing guy was a little far off the ball so the tackle had more time to recover i prefer to have him closer and believe it or not if the line does slide protect the guy might still get in because he so close to the line and tyvon branch is soo fast that he will get in im not saying all the time but a decent amount of times it does work and if doesnt sometimes mitchell on the contain will rap around super quick for some reason and the linemen wont block him and i like to fake the blitz like to the left like in the videp so hopefully the 1st couple times they wont expect it and then when i see them slide protecting i will bring it from the left but your version is prob safer im gonna try it out thanks again just your little help will make this new 1-5-5 scheme better!!! Very Happy

Lol. Not a problem man! More than happy to help out! As much as the community has helped me improve my game I try to help out when I can. Also, what about putting in Moss in for Seymour (ALL 6'7 OF HIM!) especially on that spy. Gives you a lot of height and more speed on the field. However, it is Seymour so I don't know... just thought I'd through it out there.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:58 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

Setup:
do your blitz set up
spy Seymour

Your thoughts?

Lol. Not a problem man! More than happy to help out! As much as the community has helped me improve my game I try to help out when I can. Also, what about putting in Moss in for Seymour (ALL 6'7 OF HIM!) especially on that spy. Gives you a lot of height and more speed on the field. However, it is Seymour so I don't know... just thought I'd through it out there.

yeah that is a very good idea i prob will try that you could prob get a bunch of picks with him on those drags over the middle and he would knock anything over the middle thats behind him

Last edited by Tyler1281 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

yes i see what you mean but i think your talking about gives depth chart because i put mitchell in the contain and i have tyvon branch blitzing so it is super fast with branches 95 speed

Naw, I'm just saying to flip Wimbley & Groves on your setup. Have Groves play the far left-of-screen LB and put Wimbley as the right-of-screen inside LB. Then re-blitz Grove to negate side protection and have Wimbley for better coverage.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

Naw, I'm just saying to flip Wimbley & Groves on your setup. Have Groves play the far left-of-screen LB and put Wimbley as the right-of-screen inside LB. Then re-blitz Grove to negate side protection and have Wimbley for better coverage.

o yeah i see what you a mean i think read it wrong yeah that would be sick if they slide protected cause groves would get in there faster than wimbley thanks again lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

o yeah i see what you a mean i think read it wrong yeah that would be sick if they slide protected cause groves would get in there faster than wimbley thanks again lol

No problem! Also, the only other suggestion I could think of is to try putting Routt as the far left-of-screen CB and move Johnson into guard the slot. Because if the pressure gets there like it should, people are going to be trying to throw quick little short routes, which means a lot of drags or stick routes. First read is probably go to be the right side of the screen, but Aso is over there. Then if they try and run a drag or stick route out of the slot Johnson is there (let's not forget Moss over the middle in a spy!). Also, if they do try to run a mesh combo over the middle of the field Johnson can quickly recover. Only reason I suggest this is because most QBs are right-hands so that backside CB is the least likely throw they are going to make because it's across their bodies. But like you said, it's your choice when it comes to setting up the secondary. Just a thought.

EDIT: Isn't Routt the second best presser? (No idea, just throwing that out there)
Back to top Go down
jerkypatty

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 pm

would shaking the LBers make this more effective?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 pm

jerkypatty wrote:
would shaking the LBers make this more effective?

Shake = Overrated
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:33 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

No problem! Also, the only other suggestion I could think of is to try putting Routt as the far left-of-screen CB and move Johnson into guard the slot. Because if the pressure gets there like it should, people are going to be trying to throw quick little short routes, which means a lot of drags or stick routes. First read is probably go to be the right side of the screen, but Aso is over there. Then if they try and run a drag or stick route out of the slot Johnson is there (let's not forget Moss over the middle in a spy!). Also, if they do try to run a mesh combo over the middle of the field Johnson can quickly recover. Only reason I suggest this is because most QBs are right-hands so that backside CB is the least likely throw they are going to make because it's across their bodies. But like you said, it's your choice when it comes to setting up the secondary. Just a thought.

EDIT: Isn't Routt the second best presser? (No idea, just throwing that out there)

thats also a very good idea i might do that but the only reason i put johnson there is slant outs or unbumps because johnson can recover quicker but it depends on your opponents tendencies if i think my opponent will run crossing patterns i will put johnson in the slot but if the run will run slant outs i will put johnson on the outside ... very good tip and key to a defensive blitz scheme thanks again haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

thats also a very good idea i might do that but the only reason i put johnson there is slant outs or unbumps because johnson can recover quicker but it depends on your opponents tendencies if i think my opponent will run crossing patterns i will put johnson in the slot but if the run will run slant outs i will put johnson on the outside ... very good tip and key to a defensive blitz scheme thanks again haha

Yeah, I was going to bring that up but I didn't want to sound to long winded. Lol. Sleep But I total agree with you. Stupid slant outs! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

you shoulda done a thing where you blatantly mock sgibs with a mad den intro.

HELLO MADDEN BIBLE NATION, TYLER HERE, IT IS NOT YOUR DEN IT IS NOT MY DEN IT IS THE ANGRY DEN! AKA THE OPTICAL SHOW
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
SiCkWiThItXX wrote:

Yeah, I was going to bring that up but I didn't want to sound to long winded. Lol. Sleep But I total agree with you. Stupid slant outs! Evil or Very Mad

i know dude i hate slant outs so much
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
you shoulda done a thing where you blatantly mock sgibs with a mad den intro.

HELLO MADDEN BIBLE NATION, TYLER HERE, IT IS NOT YOUR DEN IT IS NOT MY DEN IT IS THE ANGRY DEN! AKA THE OPTICAL SHOW

yeah i was thinkin about it... it would have been mad funny if i did it lol
Back to top Go down
brom

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:59 pm

can you help me lab this sometime i want to see exactly what you do for it thanks
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm

yeah man np whats your GT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz   my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

my video of the 1 man 1-5-5 blitz
Page 1 of 1