Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection

Go down 
+5
SasserAssassin
BigSLow17
UppingMyGame
wangtangkiki
ZFarls
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Check this out, it shows what teams gamers picked and at what point on the season

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/02/05/sports/football/madden-superbowl-graphic.html?ref=football
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 pm

OMG I love this. Thank you!!

Crazy..

My last two games I recorded, my opponent used the Packers.. It's crazy.. I bet a lot more will use them..

10 seems reasonable for the Raiders.. most people think of the Raiders as bad.. they went 8-8.. missed the playoffs barely... Raiders were used by almost all tournament players.. and plus the loyal fans.

Cincy is weird.. Was 4th most popular, but now is 5th least popular.. despite that they got better [Tom Nelson] lol also T.O. got better as the season went on too..

Btw, I've said that the Cardinals are the absolute worst team in Madden 10 and 11.. and I guess I was right in their popularity lol.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Nice find.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 pm

I really wish they gave ME access to this kind of data.. Sad
Back to top Go down
BigSLow17

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 am

ah kinda makes sense

team does well-->ratings boost--->more people use
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 am

Makes a lot of sense.
The eagles are all those level 1s that run around with vick.
about 5% of those people actuly have a scheme with him.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:32 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
Makes a lot of sense.
The eagles are all those level 1s that run around with vick.
about 5% of those people actuly have a scheme with him.

Verrrrrry true.. They just love to run back & throw to fast WRs..
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:32 am

Been using Raiders since about week 15 after switching from Chargers. Packers were my BACKUP team since week 15 as well...Ravens my tertiary team as of start of playoffs.

Actually went with Green Bay when everyone considered them down and out...when they needed two win every game from week 15-now...

Crazy they ended up winning the SB.

They are a force on saloon now, too. Only thing they lack is a true speed RB.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:07 am

ZAN wrote:
Been using Raiders since about week 15 after switching from Chargers. Packers were my BACKUP team since week 15 as well...Ravens my tertiary team as of start of playoffs.

Actually went with Green Bay when everyone considered them down and out...when they needed two win every game from week 15-now...

Crazy they ended up winning the SB.

They are a force on saloon now, too. Only thing they lack is a true speed RB.

I feel they lack speed+height at the WR position.. I'd like the Panthers over them.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 am

wangtangkiki wrote:

Btw, I've said that the Cardinals are the absolute worst team in Madden 10 and 11.. and I guess I was right in their popularity lol.

The cardinals were def not the worse team in M10... I dont know how many people I pissed on with them. The cards were the team I ran with. Completely shut down Offtackle. They have one of the better dlines in the game and still do. with boldin, fitz, warner, and the way the hit stick worked last year I had them a top 10 team. along with the way zone defense was last year.

But this year they are at the bottom but not the worst. Their defense is way better then the rams or browns. Rams are the worst next to browns.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 am

FINALLY!!!!! i knew i wasnt going crazy! i knew it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Packers D unit as a whole > Panthers, IMO.

The Panthers got some athletic freaks, but IDK how many balls that I've thrown straight through a Everette Brown that weren't even reacted to. Matthews/Zombo/heck, even Raji pick those...
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:42 pm

ZAN wrote:
Packers D unit as a whole > Panthers, IMO.

The Panthers got some athletic freaks, but IDK how many balls that I've thrown straight through a Everette Brown that weren't even reacted to. Matthews/Zombo/heck, even Raji pick those...

You know as well as I, Madden is about athletic freaks lol.. I love their setup for the 46 D.. All the CBs/FSs of course.. but my MLB is Beason.. My DEs: Anderson/Davis My DTs: Charlie Johnson/Everette Brown [or the other guy that's decent speed..both 80 spd, but one has low acc]

Both my DEs have at least 92 ACC/84spd.. great for contain D.
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 pm

No wonder why so many cats using the Packers as of late...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection   Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Madden Article About Team Selection
Page 1 of 1