Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Bears surprise madden team for madden 11

Go down 
+8
xHHx_JayNizz
xHHx_VaBeach757
ezekjuninor
WFColonel56
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
jordanl95
irobson
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irobson

Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 pm

the bears pack a lot of firepower on offence and defense... 96/97 hit powers for fs and ss with major wright and chris harris

hester and knox 97/98 speed / acc... olsen 87 speed te...

this teams has a lot of weapons on offence and defense to be a great madden team next year if you can use what they have to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Yea does sound like pretty good team, the only problem is that they have no speed at RB. I really like those DB's tho.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 pm

i don't really think speed is do all end all...i mean i think matt forte is much better than a lot of speed backs...
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 am

thats true but thatll be a reason a lot of people dont use them, their D sounds rough tho
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 am

http://espn.go.com/videogames/madden11?teamId=1 take a look...there d is really nasty
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 am

o i forgot that had peppers. Looks like a fantastic D.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am

o wow and look at those jets, they have 2 shutdown corners in revis and cromarte
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

jordanl95 wrote:
o wow and look at those jets, they have 2 shutdown corners in revis and cromarte

LoL, if only shutdown corners translated to Madden. Also, Cromartie isn't a shutdown corner in real life. He will have a GREAT chance to increase his rep this year though... He's opposite a true shutdown corner. The Jets D is going to definitely bring a lot of pressure so he will be in single man coverage often..

The Bears had a fast LB core last year. They still have a fast core because they have 5 LBs/DE over 80 spd. They have 3 CBs with good speed.. 94, 94, and 91 spd.

Major Wright would be my FS or SS.. 85 speed, only 5'11" but 96 hit power.. My SS would be D. Moore.. He's just the next fastest guy.. I can't see height on that list so it could change..

On offense.. I wish Knox/Hester were taller.. It hurts that they don't have a top end speed RB.. Felix Jones 96 speed is a top end speed RB to me, Although I do believe that accel will mean a lot more this season, I still think that speed will count because you never want to be caught from behind or if your LB is running with a RB doing a deep route.. he could get beat..
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 am

A Cro will be our user guy for NYJ. So you will get the one lockdown corner and a lock down user safety! Bears are looking solid, we will see what hester can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 am

the bears are basically the same team as last year.....and they werent sleepers becuz nobody used them. all they did was trade out Alex brown (or whatever his name is) for J Peppers which really if u think about it wasnt a huge increase for the position.

now if they ended up keeping Brown and they had peppers they would be a big problem (as far as DE's)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 am

Yea the Jets D is freaky, and I don't see anyone using the bears again
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am

Steelers > Bears
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 am

ZFarls wrote:
A Cro will be our user guy for NYJ. So you will get the one lockdown corner and a lock down user safety! Bears are looking solid, we will see what hester can do.

LoL I hope you don't use the Jets. I know you are smarter than that Smile I know people will use the Jets just because of their great defense IRL.. but not in Madden.. I really do hope that OVR matters a lot more in M11.. but I have a feeling it won't.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
ZFarls wrote:

LoL I hope you don't use the Jets. I know you are smarter than that Smile I know people will use the Jets just because of their great defense IRL.. but not in Madden.. I really do hope that OVR matters a lot more in M11.. but I have a feeling it won't.
lol i knw they are better then OAK. In a few videos that I have seen of gameplay the raiders were lookin super soft
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 pm

That's the exact opposite of what people have said.. specifically this guy that has the game early.. He posts on the other site we visit.. He said the Raiders were as good as they always have been.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 pm

no. namdi is as good as he has ever been, being a 98 or 99 overall or close to it. He is pretty much a complete shutdown corner if you let him play man from what ive seen. Their offense will probobly be pretty good with cambell and all their speed, but i guess we will have to find out.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 pm

have u seen their WR's catch ratings? They could barely even catch one of those big *** beach balls let alone a football lol

they layn down for da bread in da 11
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Maybe Baltimore is the way to go, their defense is almost as good, but they have better receivers
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
have u seen their WR's catch ratings? They could barely even catch one of those big *** beach balls let alone a football lol

they layn down for da bread in da 11

Put a LT at TE Smile 12 catch = He catches it.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 pm

jordanl95 wrote:
no. namdi is as good as he has ever been, being a 98 or 99 overall or close to it. He is pretty much a complete shutdown corner if you let him play man from what ive seen. Their offense will probobly be pretty good with cambell and all their speed, but i guess we will have to find out.

I was speaking about M10. Shutdown corners didn't exist.. They will exist if you worry about them.. If you say in your head, "I'm not even going to try to throw on Revis' side", you probably will not have success against him.. I seriously don't even think twice when I see a NFL shutdown CB.

oops double post..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

ummm nmamdi asamua is pretty legit in madden
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Yea shutdown corners definitly do exist in 11. We may see some players get stuck on Revis island. lol. And yeah ill be going with Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 pm

yeah i would use the bears but they just dont have a speedy running back i think that is really important when you are trying to make plays.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 pm

JayNizz wrote:
ummm nmamdi asamua is pretty legit in madden

Not noticeably.. I've seen Asomugha being beat on a slant route by a scrub WR.. It's ridiculous.. They need to fix man ratings.. I've seriously seen Aso beat 100s of times. It's a lot easier when you don't have a stigma against a certain player too... I only fear two men in Madden. 1. Chris Johnson; 2. Adrian Peterson ; I definitely do not fear any CB.. especially when RC/PC/Clown routes exist.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 pm

lol just cuz he's nmamdi Asomugh doesn't mean that he can't get beat by scrub WR. I've seen him get beaten in real life by "scrub" WR. sometimes it just happens.

Asomugh is a beast in madden, you can't deny that, the dude has nice catching and hit power. he is a play maker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears surprise madden team for madden 11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next