Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Bears surprise madden team for madden 11

Go down 
+8
xHHx_JayNizz
xHHx_VaBeach757
ezekjuninor
WFColonel56
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
jordanl95
irobson
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Larry_A

Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 am

If the man coverage is anything like NCAA than Nnamdi will be stopping everything, if you dont believe go play NCAA. Man coverage can only be beat by certain routes and its not always guaranteed either.
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Yea they will be BEARS users in 11 like ever year TRUE FANS. I just think its pathetic that everyone has to us the top teams just to win plus it sucks playing the same teams over and over online. Who cant be better with the mighty cow girls but That's not my team so I sure as hell don't want to us em just to win a game, it would be different if u play n challenges or for money. I play for fun and if I cant win with my BEARS then I wouldn't play. By the way what do u guys think the BEARS O book will be like?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm

I think the bears O book will be nice. I liked their pb last year ( singleback is my 1st love)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Ill pass all day on the jets with the colts. Plus i can go to dallas clark if i need to, the colts are considered the best offense in madden and there defense looks better them last years madden defense i like brackett's increase to 87 and 97 Awareness. Plus there d linemen with over 90 acceleration. looks good to me and can't wait to use brandon james of the colts.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Ill pass all day on the jets with the colts. Plus i can go to dallas clark if i need to, the colts are considered the best offense in madden and there defense looks better them last years madden defense i like brackett's increase to 87 and 97 Awareness. Plus there d linemen with over 90 acceleration. looks good to me and can't wait to use brandon james of the colts.

LOL the Colts do not have the best offense in madden all they have is Payton Manning. Reggie wayne and Dallas clark are not dominant and joseph Addai is not even that great. their most explosive player is Garcon.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 am

No im saying thats what gamestop said for the demo the colts have the best offense in madden
they said and the jets have the best defense in madden. I could care less i always do just fine with the colts in madden. I think there better this year at least on defense and about the same as last year on offense, i just want to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 am

[quote="WFColonel56"]the bears are basically the same team as last year.....and they werent sleepers becuz nobody used them. all they did was trade out Alex brown (or whatever his name is) for J Peppers which really if u think about it wasnt a huge increase for the position.

now if they ended up keeping Brown and they had peppers they would be a big problem (as far as DE's)[/quot Peppers for Brown is a big increase Mark Anderson is a faster Alex Brown + 2 big hitters at safety more speed at DB
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:41 pm

alright haha game stop people are ignorant, but i don't believe in calling a team the best at anything, every team fits someone differently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears surprise madden team for madden 11   Bears surprise madden team for madden 11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears surprise madden team for madden 11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2