Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Im sick of the Raiders!!!

Go down 
+18
zboy365
BeazT
UppingMyGame
sillyrbbt11
BuckNut4eva
Alex510
ZAN
abdaninja
jalapenos789
MisterMazin
YngClassic
greenmile
AceBoogie8
fudgyyy
datnodude
xHHx_JayNizz
LOTT0042
finfever
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

Im sick of the Raiders!!! Empty
PostSubject: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 am

I cannot stand them anymore. I hate Jason Campbell more than anyone in the world. He is horrible. He cant even complete a flat route without overthrowing the reciever by 10 yards. And the recievers are fast, but they drop the ball so much. Its just very frustrating. I want to switch teams, but dont know what to do. I want a team similar to them. My defense is ran out of 46 and is about 70% man to man, so I need speed. And my offense relies on short quick passes. Im wondering what team would be best to switch to. I am very pass heavy, and usually use short passes as my run game if that makes sense. I run the ball about 10 times a game. I was thinking cowboys, but im not sure. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 pm

I feel ya. They are my team inside & outside of Madden. They drive me nuts on both fronts. Cowboys will probably be the right fit for you.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Bears, Ravens, Bengals, Redskins, Cowboys take ur pick
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 pm

not hard to switch teams
Back to top Go down
fudgyyy

fudgyyy

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Cowboys, Ravens, Bears, Panthers, 49ers, all have fast defenses. 49ers and Panthers are my two sleeper teams, but they have inaccurate qbs.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 pm

49ers have slow corners
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Man coverage is over rated, start mixing in some zone and ur team selection will broaden
Back to top Go down
AceBoogie8

AceBoogie8

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm

You Should Try The Lion! They Have Speed Just Like The Raiders And three CornerBack That Are 90,93,97 speed!
Big Suh At The Nose And One Of The Fastest RunningBaks In The Game!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm

COWBOYS ALL DAY! They have to much versatility! They have 5 good receivers (Austin, Dez, Williams, Ogletree, & Teddy) that can all be great if worked into a proper scheme around their strengths. And then you have 4 good tight ends (Witten, Rucker, Bennett, & Phillips) that can all be used in different situations. Oh yeah, and not to mention they are all TALL! Except for Dez & Ogletree, all the players I listed above stand 6'3 or taller! And Dez is even 6'2 and he's a BEAST!

Back to top Go down
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Zone with man coverage mixed in is the way to go, most players have their reads to beat man or zone, when you mix it up like Nizz said it can tend to throw off their reads and force them into a mistake. When playing zone for the most part I will always playmaker my Left Cb on a puprle zone, no matter what bcuz when people see zone they think slant outs or fades..
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Join the anti-raiders club i posted, lol.
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:22 pm

thats the thing you gotta deal with though if you play with the Raiders.
I use the Broncos. Their defense is manageable, and their offense is fire. Thomas is at least top 5 WRs in the game, maybe top 3.
If you dont want to use the Broncos, i suggest the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm

If you liek short passes use grad.. not campbell, hes garbage
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:44 pm

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
COWBOYS ALL DAY! They have to much versatility! They have 5 good receivers (Austin, Dez, Williams, Ogletree, & Teddy) that can all be great if worked into a proper scheme around their strengths. And then you have 4 good tight ends (Witten, Rucker, Bennett, & Phillips) that can all be used in different situations. Oh yeah, and not to mention they are all TALL! Except for Dez & Ogletree, all the players I listed above stand 6'3 or taller! And Dez is even 6'2 and he's a BEAST!

is it me or does romo suck more than ever now? i thought he deep accuracy was better ? now i cant hit squat deep sometimes

dez is a beast though and austin my Fav wRs on the game and teddy haha
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Boldin wrote:
I use the Broncos. Their defense is manageable, and their offense is fire. Thomas is at least top 5 WRs in the game, maybe top 3.

cant belive u said there D is managable i think thier D is top 4 man ? haha thier O is managable to me due to slow RBs but yeah and Wrs that drop balls well some
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Bears? Redskins?
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:54 pm

abdaninja wrote:
Boldin wrote:

cant belive u said there D is managable i think thier D is top 4 man ? haha thier O is managable to me due to slow RBs but yeah and Wrs that drop balls well some
you dont need a fast HB... and you told me yesterday their D suckss
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Boldin wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
Boldin wrote:

actually i never said that but yeah ur confusing me for someone else tahts never ever came outta my mouth or i typed nope

not for u u pass every rip so yeah i never came up witha convo about teams it was jus playbooks and defense
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Just wanna comment, you gotta stick with them, man.
For instance, with this offense I run...the stuff underneath is so hard to defend that the deep ball is wide open a lot for me...

I went from $4.30 to $200 on the dot on Gamersaloon in just two weeks.

Then today I played a guy for 15 that I beat TWICE (10 a piece) last night by 30+ in both games....today Campbell couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I'm talking he overthrew 3 naked streak TDs, and underthrew a fourth for an INT. Then he missed a wide open deep cross (most likely 6 points) by Jacoby Ford ten yards overthrown. All of these throws were separate drives. Thats 35 points Campbell burned me in a game I lost 21-9.

You know what remains constant with Oakland? The defense. My opponents first 4 possessions were 4 and out TOD, 3 and out PUNT, TD, 3 and out PUNT....and I only mustered 6 points on the drives where I forced him to give it up...due to JC...

But I'm not leaving them. They have entirely too much speed to allow myself to do that. JC played the worst game I've seen any QB play in any money game ever...and I was still in it for a GW drive in the fourth...turned it over on downs and he scored to make it look worse than it was. It was 14-9 when I turned it over with 30 ticks left...he punched another in shortly after to run it up lol.

I went 19-1 in my last twenty saloon games before today. Not gonna ditch them over 15 when they won me about 195 in 2 weeks. LOL.

Last edited by ZAN on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:58 pm

abdaninja wrote:
Boldin wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
Boldin wrote:

actually i never said that but yeah ur confusing me for someone else tahts never ever came outta my mouth or i typed nope

not for u u pass every rip so yeah
thats what you said bro. and whats wrong with passing if it works???
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 pm

dude i never ever brought anythin about it or teams it wasnt me ?? serious! and nothing i was jus telling u what u do thats why u dnt care about a fast RB u know Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex510

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 am

Pick your own team then?

Be lucky you didn't have to suffer through 65 ovr JaMarcus/67 ovr Grad in Madden 10...
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Bears, Jets, Broncos, Saints, are the other teams I find success with, broncos are similiar to raiders except moreno isn't near as dominant as Run DMC, Demaryios Thomas is a beast, Eddie Royal does drop a lot in traffic, Orton seems to not throw as many bad passes as Campbell, I will say I beat the cowboys and raiders with the broncos recently.

I have a lot of success with bears! No complaints with them

Jets can be iffy at times, I either blow people out with them,or iam in a tight game all game

Saints I always score easy, but gotta mix the man /zone up a lot
Back to top Go down
sillyrbbt11

sillyrbbt11

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:16 am

try the bears

very good team 2 use
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 am

Bears are my RL team, just switched to them a few games ago running Seattle and the 46 - 2-2 so far. Both of my wins have been blowouts. Lost one to a last-second FG, and the other I was up 28-14 with the ball, like a minute left in the 2nd AND I got ball at half, and I got disconnected. I'm feeling really strong about this setup, feels good to be productive with my team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im sick of the Raiders!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: