Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Im sick of the Raiders!!!

Go down 
+18
zboy365
BeazT
UppingMyGame
sillyrbbt11
BuckNut4eva
Alex510
ZAN
abdaninja
jalapenos789
MisterMazin
YngClassic
greenmile
AceBoogie8
fudgyyy
datnodude
xHHx_JayNizz
LOTT0042
finfever
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BeazT

Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Try the saints I'm using them now there offense is great brees dosnt miss colston and Jimmy graham are great for streaks and user catching mecheam is miles austin jr IMO devrey Henderson and Reggie bush give ppl head aches with there speed and on D 46 speed isn't bad catilas and DE and alex brown at end Ellis and will smith at DT vilma at middle and corners Tracy and Robinson at 1 2 then usama young and Greer at 3 n 4 and sharper is the most hardest hittin safety in the league lol but he nor drops picks
Back to top Go down
zboy365

zboy365

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Lions, Calvin Johnson, cant stop, CB tye hill small but 98 speed they are the anti Raiders
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

of course, you all know that i str8 run my Ravens...irregardless of the new "trendy" teams!

defensively...they are top notch! they can effectively run the 3-4, 4-3, 4-4 or 46 with no problems. sure, the DBs are small but they are versatile and have speed all over the place. Washington 98 spd, Wilson 95 spd, Webb 93 spd, Foxworth 93 spd, Carr 91, Williams 90 spd and Ed Reed 93.

Wilson and Carr have the best press ratings and Foxworth and Carr have the best mcv and zcv ratings. Webb and Wilson can both play Safety effectively or be used as a NB. or, you can just run Washington and Wilson at the CB spots due to their 98/95 spd.

then there is Ngata, Suggs, Cody, Kindle, Gooden, McClain, Ellerbe and the one and only Ray Lewis.

offensively....Flacco's release is not the best but...he has a 96 thp, 88 sac and 86 mac. these ratings allow him to be lethal in the West Coast Offense. Ray Rice is a beast! nothing more to say there. lol! then there is McGahee, McClain rounding out a monster backfield.

the WRing core, although not the tallest or fastest....can still be effective if utilized properly imo. height: Boldin 6'1, Houshmandzadeh 6'2, Reed 6'0, Smith 6'0 and then the TEs: Heap 6'5, Dickson 6'4 and Pitta 6'4. Mason is an awesome possession receiver. he has a 91 acc, 92 cth and a 99 rte. Boldin has a 91 cth and a 89 rte. and Stallworth's spd of 94 won't allow me to leave him on the bench. lol!

ohhhh...Boldin, Housh, Heap and Dickson are the best run blockers so not only do i pass to them but i definately sub them in for runs as well.

but...not that many cats run my Ravens online and that is the way i like it! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
zboy365

zboy365

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 am

AceBoogie8 wrote:
You Should Try The Lion! They Have Speed Just Like The Raiders And three CornerBack That Are 90,93,97 speed!
Big Suh At The Nose And One Of The Fastest RunningBaks In The Game!!!

See lol, Not to mention the real reason any one selects the Lions, Calvin Johnson shits on every corner except rodgers cromartie.
Back to top Go down
zboy365

zboy365

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:21 am

Also Militant, I cant believe you forgot the most important stat on the Ravens WR core, boldins Beat Press Rating. if you press him he gets open. You knew everyones height on the team too lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:12 am

zboy365 wrote:
Also Militant, I cant believe you forgot the most important stat on the Ravens WR core, boldins Beat Press Rating. if you press him he gets open. You knew everyones height on the team too lol

i did forget that one. lol!

and of course i know my boys height. i run the Ravens exclusively Zboy! i don't try to be the jack of all trades and the master of none. i focus on one team! my Ravens! plus, i get tired of hearing cats always talking about the Ravens WRs don't have height. really? smh! lol! they just need more speed but, they can still be very effective when you play to their strengths.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 am

ZAN wrote:
Just wanna comment, you gotta stick with them, man.
For instance, with this offense I run...the stuff underneath is so hard to defend that the deep ball is wide open a lot for me...

I went from $4.30 to $200 on the dot on Gamersaloon in just two weeks.

Then today I played a guy for 15 that I beat TWICE (10 a piece) last night by 30+ in both games....today Campbell couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I'm talking he overthrew 3 naked streak TDs, and underthrew a fourth for an INT. Then he missed a wide open deep cross (most likely 6 points) by Jacoby Ford ten yards overthrown. All of these throws were separate drives. Thats 35 points Campbell burned me in a game I lost 21-9.

You know what remains constant with Oakland? The defense. My opponents first 4 possessions were 4 and out TOD, 3 and out PUNT, TD, 3 and out PUNT....and I only mustered 6 points on the drives where I forced him to give it up...due to JC...

But I'm not leaving them. They have entirely too much speed to allow myself to do that. JC played the worst game I've seen any QB play in any money game ever...and I was still in it for a GW drive in the fourth...turned it over on downs and he scored to make it look worse than it was. It was 14-9 when I turned it over with 30 ticks left...he punched another in shortly after to run it up lol.

I went 19-1 in my last twenty saloon games before today. Not gonna ditch them over 15 when they won me about 195 in 2 weeks. LOL.

Was that 1 loss to that guy with the "gimmick" blitz with tyvon branch? Or was that before you went on your streak
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 am

Gimmick blitz with Tyvon Branch was my 1 loss in 20 games. That opponent desperately wanted to have the D for D rules instead of pos for pos...so I was like, fine...I figured I'd see Tyvon at OLB....but him essentially untouched as a DE (basically) every rip? Creative but kinda lame...He tried telling me that Groves could do it to, so if it was pos for pos the outcome of the game wouldn't have mattered (I lost by less than a possession)...but if Groves is screaming untouched vs. Tyvon screaming untouched from a DE position, you KNOW who's gonna get there about a second faster lol.

It was very creative....blitz was only good enough to beat me once, I feel.

Why, do you know that guy?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 am

lol thats me.. i tried to give you that game at the end though lol

and i actually figured out that I can do that sub legally. I didn't know formation subs were allowed. Without getting into too much detail he technically wasn't a DE and can be formation subbed.

Also the defense is brand new to me so I'm currently building a scheme around it, when I played you it was just pretty much that and the all out blitz but I'm putting more around it now
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 am

since then I've added one of the nastier quick pass glitches I've seen this year. A rematch would be very interesting. Our game was a good one...and yeah..I know how you can do that audible, too... Wink

I was calling him a DE to save your play Smile
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

I've used 2-4-5 with Daniel manning at end too. It goes hard. Thats why i love SS's.
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 pm

ZAN wrote:
since then I've added one of the nastier quick pass glitches I've seen this year. A rematch would be very interesting. Our game was a good one...and yeah..I know how you can do that audible, too... Wink

I was calling him a DE to save your play Smile

No one will figure it out unless they play me so thats not a big deal. We can play again after I get paid from this GS tournament. Right now my accounts on 0 from withdraw but Im already guaranteed 100 and I still have a semifinals spot and Im also still in the 4th bracket with a shot to make some more so I will be getting money soon.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 pm

lol the d i run from and i audible from 155 and use branch is a glitch ask tyler he knows about it and i mean the tyler from the boards not tyronto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sick of the Raiders!!!   Im sick of the Raiders!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im sick of the Raiders!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2