Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Mike Vick is Sick!!!

Go down 
+4
iswaggnificent
lakeo
jordantrav
typhoon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
typhoon

typhoon

Mike Vick is Sick!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Im talkin ill like the flu in winter man! Like the bubonic plague on crack! The man is sick! You kiddin me, slippin through the D like that in the backfield to pick up 45 big ones and a TD on that drive. Tell me Im lying about that!!!
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 pm

yah i have a new found respect for him after seeing him bring the eagles back to tie it up!
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Man people forget he was the first overall pick in 2001! 3rd in heisman trophy balloting. If i was a NFL team i would of definitely picked him up after Atlanta dropped him and what so ironic is the eagles didnt want to start him in the beginning of the season-injury a blessing in disguise. Vick needs a bonus for real!
Back to top Go down
http://Pnero23@twitter.com
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:23 am

Oh man because of vick I might lose next week in fantasy football Sad
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 am

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!! i love watching pathetic Eli and Red Faced Tom Coughlin yell at guys and panic! Great example for the rest of the team huh. Coughlin looks like a deranged lunatic out there and Eli is whining like a little child. two real classy guys. and then Eli says "we gave them the win" are you kidding me???? We took it from you cause you are WEAK and FEEBLE. have fun fighting for a wild card spot. MIKE VICK, J-Mac, LeSean and DeSean are just too good!!! LETS GOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://bleacherreport.com/users/608531-marlowe-alter
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 am

I feel sorry for Farles hving to watch that epic collapce, vick aint no QB, hes a running back play a QB's position good game though
Back to top Go down
Jeter

Jeter

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 am

Eagles will choke in playoffs.
Back to top Go down
MRN

MRN

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 pm

No sh!t he's sick? He's Mike Vick. I don't understand how everyone thought he would come back and just suck after being so good his whole career.
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:44 pm

"Eagles will choke" typical reaction from a bitter/jealous fan. keep dreaming
Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 pm

ezekjuninor wrote:
I feel sorry for Farles hving to watch that epic collapce, vick aint no QB, hes a running back play a QB's position good game though

Critics against Mike Vick will always hate and never give him the respect he's earned on the football field....untill he comes to your teams home town and do what he did on Sunday...on the road at that! Maybe I dont know anything, but Im sure a RB playing the QB position would throw a hell of a lot more pick than Vick has thrown. I think critics should realize what the QB position is about....making reads pre-snap, adjusting the play call to take advantage of the whatever coverage the D is in, making the post snap read and determining where to put the football. If that post snap read means tucking the ball and gaining some yard on the ground where speed happens to be at his advantage.....I think thats a QB with RB abilities, not the other way around!
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm

typhoon wrote:
ezekjuninor wrote:

Critics against Mike Vick will always hate and never give him the respect he's earned on the football field....untill he comes to your teams home town and do what he did on Sunday...on the road at that! Maybe I dont know anything, but Im sure a RB playing the QB position would throw a hell of a lot more pick than Vick has thrown. I think critics should realize what the QB position is about....making reads pre-snap, adjusting the play call to take advantage of the whatever coverage the D is in, making the post snap read and determining where to put the football. If that post snap read means tucking the ball and gaining some yard on the ground where speed happens to be at his advantage.....I think thats a QB with RB abilities, not the other way around!

Vick had 150 yards rushing 150, he was having a terrible game throwing the ball and at the 4th quater he decided to run it himself, by the way the the eagles running back only had 69 rushing yards
Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

You do what yo gotta do to win games. If the defense has the passing game on lock...why not tuck and run and pick up some big yards instead of trying to force throws that would have lead him to have double the interceptions he has now. And if the defense doesn't commit to stopping that then keep running it. Once they commit to stopping that run, air it out. I'm not trying to argue that Vick's accuracy is better than Brady or Manning, but the man does have a cannon arm and can put the ball in places just like any other QB in the NFL. I mean that Redskins game should be proof of this. Lastly, what RB can throw the ball 55+ yards downfield effortlessly, as accurately, and with such poise as Vick. Hell not all QB's can do that.
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:57 am

@ezekjuninor

Vick is an excellent passer. He threw a perfect strike to Brent Celek over justin tuck's outstretched arm and in front of the safety for a 65 yard TD. It wasn't that he was having a bad passing game, its that the pressure didn't allow him to get the ball to the playmakers. Have you been watching his games? he has been unbelievable passing the ball. perfect bombs to Jackson, darts all over the field. i don't know what you're point is
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:45 am

eagles3217 wrote:
@ezekjuninor

Vick is an excellent passer. He threw a perfect strike to Brent Celek over justin tuck's outstretched arm and in front of the safety for a 65 yard TD. It wasn't that he was having a bad passing game, its that the pressure didn't allow him to get the ball to the playmakers. Have you been watching his games? he has been unbelievable passing the ball. perfect bombs to Jackson, darts all over the field. i don't know what you're point is
I wasn't saying that Vick couldn't pass, just wait till Vick is a little older and he can't run past those LB's anymore. What is he going to do, he can't throw deep bombs all game, Vick is good at what he does
Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 am

The man has 8-9 seasons in the NFL, Mid way through his career and hasnt shown any sign of slowing down, even after bein out the game for a year or two. Yeah he wont be able to run past the LB's forever, but he will as long as he is in the NFL!
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 pm

In 5 years, he'll still be faster than LBs, easily. He can sit in the pocket and pick people apart, just watch some games. He is not the inaccurate quarterback he once was with ATL. He is much improved all around, and that is why he is an MVP candidate along with one Thomas Brady
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick is Sick!!!   Mike Vick is Sick!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Vick is Sick!!!
Page 1 of 1