Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Anybody else sick of...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ruthlessj420

ruthlessj420

Anybody else sick of... Empty
PostSubject: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 am

People going for it on 4th and long early in the game when they are down and if they don't get it they quit? EA needs to give people a loss for this and not just a DNF. Or atleast let you finish against the CPU for a win like last year. I play so many 1 quarter games it is insane.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:42 am

ya its frustrating but its part of the online community.

just go about it as you would normally. dont miss a stride...and remember MAKE BIG PLAYS
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:08 pm

no way man i let the other guy keep the game tied the whole first half. second half i unleash my D
Back to top Go down
ruthlessj420

ruthlessj420

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 am

I played two games back to back where it was 4th and long inside their 20 they went for it didn't convert and connection to opponent was lost right away. I actually like to try and play simulation football punting is apart of the game. It is not a glorified part but it has BIG uses.LOL
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:16 am

lol the thing im sick of is the dots commercials, im tired of hear and seein the same thing over and over.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm

I am too JayNizz.. I keep hearing it over & over.. then I'll watch TV.. and it's on TV too!! WTF!!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:04 am

LOL... i finally just turned my volume all the way down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else sick of...   Anybody else sick of... Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody else sick of...
Page 1 of 1