Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me

Go down 
+25
Butkus
more cowbell
Larry_A
ZFarls
xHHx_megatron
Philley32
neverdone
xXPass THEstixsXx
ZackMc72
MRN
CookieMonsta
ezekjuninor
xhhxbronco
iswaggnificent
spincter
mdolla
xHHx_JayNizz
datnodude
ahousl1
Tyler1281
Th3 Ac3r
sgibs
wangtangkiki
UseRPicK101
ZAN
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me Empty
PostSubject: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Don't worry MB, it will be out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Just had a lengthy phone convo with Gibs...

It is in the hands of your host..and let me tell you MB...when I say you are going to dig this...I'm talking this is going to be a STAPLE of EVERYONE's offense come mid season when the schemes are out. I think the man will testify!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm

cant wait
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:05 am

If it's gonna be a staple of everyone's offense, why is it in the defensive strategy forum? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 am

bc ZAN made a rookie mistake lol.

i must say it is VERY nice. Still working on it against all different looks to see its effectiveness. Best part...the concept carries over to MOST books!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks for letting us know right before the big gamestop tourney Crying or Very sad

Well i say big because thats about as far as my parents will take me Cool

Lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:10 pm

when will we see it
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Possibly soon!

Just an update. I woke up (I labbed this for 9 hours last night) to a text message from Sgibs that had as thrilled a tone as I have ever heard from him (yes, as thrilled as when he discovered his balanced offense)...and he seems pretty eager to get to work on it for MB.com.

Just an example. I guarantee that you will be able to have 2, 3, even 4 100 yard receivers EACH and EVERY game with this scheme....

Last edited by ZAN on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Another update....

With the Chicago Bears last night vs. a solid opponent (to remain unnamed)...Jay Cutler went 16-20 for 600+ yards and 6 TDs. Hester, Knox, Olsen, and Bennett were all over 100 receiving yards, and Forte was around 75 yards. That's 38 yards a catch, average, for the team, MB fans!

I also ran this is a very competitive tournament league against someone who was 11-0 in the minors of the tournament league...and he paused the game to call me a GLITCHER. I swear to you, this is nothing but football schematics...and it WORKS! In that game, A-Rod was 10-12 for 325 and 5. Jennings and Driver were both over 100. Finley and Grant were 50+ in the receiving game.

I'm sure Gibs can attest...this is the kind of offense, if found at TGL, Ask, or any other website, would be AMERICA'S OFFENSE. But it's going to fly low, under the radar, at MB.com...and the MB fans are going to benefit from it. Every year I run something different from the norm...and this year is no different. I have all the respect in the world for Truth, Duke, K*, Bino, etc...they put out quality stuff, for the most part....but let me tell you...this is a scheme...not money plays....and better yet, it's ALMOST simulation football, utilizing great offensive concepts like the West Coast, the No Huddle Run and Shoot, the Air Raid, and the Power Spread...

Better yet, it's ALL from ONE formation! And before you say it...it's d@mn near impossible to shutdown....

AND best yet, you have a solid RUN GAME too....

Sorry for the hype....but I promise you all that Gibs is not going to let you down with this one...
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:10 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
If it's gonna be a staple of everyone's offense, why is it in the defensive strategy forum? Very Happy

Because it's so hot, people need to go to the Defensive forum to hear about...because they will need to search for years to come up with as complete a defensive scheme to defend it....

afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 pm

So, how soon is soon? lol
Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm

wow the hype for this scheme could not be bigger... so i have to add in a when? how soon will this phenomenon be released?
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm

tampa 2 will destroy it
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

y not save it for yourself and win MLG??
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm

cant make it man...does no good to a college student who has an hour a day to play
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 pm

ohhh thats rough especially if its as good as you say it is.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 pm

3 Days ago Zan was crying about Qb spy. Not Really crying, I think its *** too TBH. But this must be good because he made a dude straight QUIT the C4 league.So props for finding it!
And it was on a good defense 49ers.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am

I was complaining. It's a joke, and a glitch...and I refuse to use it....

And yes, QuickOnTheSticks quit the C4 league after facing me...Claiming that my 1 receiver made 3 of his DBs on one side of the field go "dumb"...
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am

hopefully gibs and farls saves it until a tournament and wins it
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:23 am

if its as goood as you say then gibs should win the whole madden tournament if not its not as good and this was all just hype
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 am

iswagg,

the scheme is in the hands of the player who uses it...its all about making reads...im not giving out a glitch...lol...it the players responsibility to read coverage and not be a robot....

The scheme utilizes 7 KILLER pass plays (each requiring a unique defensive setup to stop) and 3 solid runs...which they will never expect...

Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 am

ZAN wrote:
iswagg,

the scheme is in the hands of the player who uses it...its all about making reads...im not giving out a glitch...lol...it the players responsibility to read coverage and not be a robot....

The scheme utilizes 7 KILLER pass plays (each requiring a unique defensive setup to stop) and 3 solid runs...which they will never expect...

Alright enough talk lets keep it secret or release it but lets do something lol
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 am

Any hints about when this scheme will come out?
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 am

sounds like all hype now "THE SCHEME IS IN THE HANDS OF THE PLAYER WHO USES IT" really arnt they all plays are about reading plays make the right read and you cant be stopped im pretty sure you can be stopped you just need to face good players
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Will you at least tell us the playbook?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me   Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Gibs I Got Something Pretty Sick To Show You, Hustle And Call/Chat Me
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next