Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Gun snugs Man beater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Gun snugs Man beater Empty
PostSubject: Gun snugs Man beater   Gun snugs Man beater EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 pm

you can mix this play in with stick, i have great success with it, any gun snugs in any book will do..

i call the mesh play, but you can hot route everyone so any play works as well

here is the set up

the far left receiver place him on a slant to the middle of field (slant right)

the left inside slot receiver place him on a drag

the right inside slot receiver place him on a slant to the middle of the field (slant left)

the far right receiver i just streak, but you could slant him out to the sideline as well

i block HB typically for more protection

now motion the far left receiver in a step and snap (this is the same motion as "cowboy in" play that we have seen gibs do alot in the boat)

the far left reciever crosses with the right inside slot receiver and sets a pick sometimes, and the motion crosses up DBs sometimes, the far left receiver gets open 4-5 yards while running his pattern he is open alot for 7-10 yard gains or more, also the drag route opens up as well...

this play beats alot of man coverage, you can flip it, and i find the far left receiver opens up quicker than doing the two outside WRs on drags and streaking the two inside WRs

3 routes are crossing up in the middle of the field, 2 people get open alot, plus you mix this in with stick, nice combo...its a different look but effective against man...

edit**

for more protection, because i get blitzed alot while running this play just block the inside right receiver and the HB and place the far right receiver on a slant to the middle (slant left)
this is still the same concept, and the play still opens up against man, you just have 2 extra blockers..
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Gun snugs Man beater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun snugs Man beater   Gun snugs Man beater EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm

nice setup man - lots of natural picks here
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com

Gun snugs Man beater
Page 1 of 1