Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Attention!!!! DO THIS

Go down 
+6
LOTT0042
sgibs
nitka
WasItTehChad
ZFarls
WFColonel56
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Attention!!!! DO THIS  Empty
PostSubject: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

hey guys if you have a youtube subscribe to THIS PAGE

All of the youtube madden critics have jointed together on 1 page. The goal is to get as many people to subscribe...

They want to get to get the madden devs attention, and make them notice that their videos are impacting the community

Just click on each video once to get the view up by 1 , it will take literally 1 minuite of your time a day, you dont even need to watch the videos.

Yes i knw that just about every1 will buy madden nxt year, thats not the point, the point is to show EA that people take notice. And HOPEFULLY they will work a little harder on the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 am

I dont think its going to make them "work harder" on the game. Good luck though
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 am

ima optimistic Wink ...lol

after a 5 hr drive from seeing a family member in the hospital i get back to my college....i say "hey, how bout some madden"...then i get the usual game vs a random madden head....im really sick of it all. it actually makes me not want to play the game anymore. hopefully with these guys some change can happen for the better.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 am

all they got to do is add formation shifting... (i know its all i am contributing, but it is the truth)

when it was in madden everything was original, i mean sure people still ran the same plays (rarely), but there were SOOOO many options to do, like taking sb bunch - Flanker drive, and form shifting to Iform tight or, lets say snugs? i mean there were so many mind games you could play with it, it just made it fun...

u never knew if someone u played audibled their plays, or just changed the formation of it... sure there were some glitches b/c of it, smart routing flat routes to make infinite unbumpables... but they made it so they cant be smart routed...

Pulling routes, taking delay routes or just good HB angle routes and putting them into any play available.. also created the fun/*** factor.. taking OP rb routes, and puttin em into every play u ran was incredible!

unfortunetly madden is simply a monkey see monkey do game now, and its a d@mn shame...
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 am

(For me) All I want is for the game to be competitive. I don't care if Miles Austin swings his arms when he runs his route. Madden is not real life. If 2k5 and backbreaker are so great, why does nobody play them?

No the blocking and tackling are not perfect, but that is not personally why I play.

Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 am

ZFarls wrote:
(For me) All I want is for the game to be competitive. I don't care if Miles Austin swings his arms when he runs his route. Madden is not real life. If 2k5 and backbreaker are so great, why does nobody play them?

No the blocking and tackling are not perfect, but that is not personally why I play.

WELL SAID!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:21 am

tecmo super bowl is the greatest football game of all time.

Why?

Not becuase its real

because it has great gameplay.

the meat and potatoes of the game are fun to play.

end of story. Madden is a fun game to play. dont take it to seriously, its a great game.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:53 pm

yes the meat and potatoes of madden are fun to play, thats why i love madden. Its the peas and the gravy that taste bad

I myself dont give a d@mn about double hit tackles and things like that. But what I do care about is when things dont work how they say it does.

How come when I play the raiders (just an example) their WRs can catch better than my (falcons) wrs. we take the same hits after contact but their guys hold on to the ball.

How come when you have a guy with 85 man coverage he still gets beat by a guy with 64 route running on an in route just becuz the guy has 94 speed.

How come people can run a 1-5-5- vs an I form tight and stuff the run. LBs vs guards and tackles is a no brainer. there are only a few types of players who can take on a OLman in a base block. The 3-4 OLBs types can and the rare Beast MLB...other than that the advantage should be in the offenses favor.

i want the carry rating to mean something...when AP was sporting around with his 64 carry rating he BARELY FUMBLED AT ALL, no matter how many sick hit sticks he caught or how many times the strip animation occured

Roddy White ( i think 95-97 beat press) gets pressed WELL by a guy with 60 BNR...I shouldnt have to run unbumps, that should already be an automatic unbump

the game needs CHECKS AND BALANCES....in this game you can have the best of both worlds even if the player u use doesnt have the ratings to allow it. And thats just wrong

( i knw this seems like a rant after some1 takes a loss but its not, its been like this for years)

here are things that i can deal with but just wish they were fixed
-slant outs( hopefully just a 1 yr thing)
- the stacked formation the messes up deep coverage

X--------00000-----A
---------Y-Q-LB------B

- compressed sets telling man or zone
- stick (even though its just a 1 year thing....hopefully)
- a better 4-3 playbook

I should not be able to play man coverage with 4-3 personnel vs lets say Singleback Spread. Not becuz my guys are slower but becuz my guys dont have the man coverage skill to keep up with their WRs..And if I do have LBs with 80+ man coverage skills than i should be able to play it

Guys im a madden head been playin madden since M03, mili has known me when i was 14 and i first started posting on madden forums (b4 i was just lurking...lol) I dont care if the "realistic " things get put in within the nxt 2 yrs but what I do want is for what THEY SAY to be in the game to actually matter.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Im not going to argue those points - because I agree with you and i see them happen.

However from a statistical point I would imagine that they are right on what they should be. % of chance that AP will fumble, that jacoby ford will catch the ball, certain guys will not make taclkes etc.

Its easy to just say things are wrong - but i would imagine if you tested things out over the long haul they are accurate
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Best one right here - 4th down guy goes for it drops back with Vick. I hit him, he fumbles - there is a scramble for the ball. The Eagles recover. And instead of me getting the ball due to turn over on downs - They keep possession and its 1st down. I challenge end the play is upheld. Hello they fumbled on 4th down...my ball not 4 new downs for them....

THAT SHOULD NEVER..EVER...EVER..HAPPEN. Really zero excuse for this kind of error.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:43 pm

^that happened to me last night in a C4 game haha!
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm

sgibs wrote:
^that happened to me last night in a C4 game haha!

Atleast I am not alone but come on not even Ed Hoculi would make that bad of a call...Wink
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:33 pm

it happened FOR me the other day..

its a double edged sword ya its *** if it happens TO you, but AWESOME when it goes for you
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:52 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
it happened FOR me the other day..

its a double edged sword ya its *** if it happens TO you, but AWESOME when it goes for you

TRUE LOL - but it has never happened for me only 2 me. Smile
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:37 pm

its like that in the real life^

If an offensive player fumbles the ball and the defense gets possesion of it and that player fumbles and the offense gets it back, its a change of possesions so the offense gets a new set of downs. check the rule book.

Madden u can tell who gets possesion of the ball in a gang because ur team's logo ( on the scorebox on bottom of screen ) will light up. the first team to dive on the ball gets possession during the fight for fumble

But I think the fumble recovery should be worked on.. If my defense player is all by himself, I dont want him to dive on the ball and now its a struggle to get it back, always the chance my opposition gets it back.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm

ive had a few fumble fights, go against me in the worst way...

forced a sack on Cambell, and when he fumbled i had 3 DLineman jump on it, only for them to literally fight for it, while Cambell got up several seconds later and jump on it, and end up recovering it...

they def need to do something... noway he rips it outta 3 dlinemans hands
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
ive had a few fumble fights, go against me in the worst way...

forced a sack on Cambell, and when he fumbled i had 3 DLineman jump on it, only for them to literally fight for it, while Cambell got up several seconds later and jump on it, and end up recovering it...

they def need to do something... noway he rips it outta 3 dlinemans hands

lol that is horrible...yeah I would say there is a bit of an issue there Smile
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

nitka wrote:
ZFarls wrote:

WELL SAID!!

im sure them having an exclusive nfl license wouldnt have anything to do with that ...or the fact that madden has been around since the early 90s

the game wont get better if ppl dont let ea know whats wrong..u can say its disrespectful to ian or ea but i dont believe anyone is feeling bad when they get thier fat paycheck..the game will sell regardless and ea will make money regardless so y not hold them accountable for making the best game possible

now if things were on a level field ..you see 2k has been kickin ea's butt in the basketball world
Back to top Go down
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:

If an offensive player fumbles the ball and the defense gets possesion of it and that player fumbles and the offense gets it back, its a change of possesions so the offense gets a new set of downs. check the rule book.

Madden u can tell who gets possesion of the ball in a gang because ur team's logo ( on the scorebox on bottom of screen ) will light up. the first team to dive on the ball gets possession during the fight for fumble

But I think the fumble recovery should be worked on.. If my defense player is all by himself, I dont want him to dive on the ball and now its a struggle to get it back, always the chance my opposition gets it back.

So say its fourth and 20, I sack fumble the qb, and then theres a fight for the fumble with a bunch of players on both teams... but for some reason it says I HAVE POSSESSION at the beginning of the fight for the fumble, then MY OPPONENT ends up recovering it for the first down... I actually had this happen to me two nights ago, and it seems to happen at least once every ten games I play.
Back to top Go down
rhombic

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:12 am

I think you can make a solid argument that the game is fun as it's currently programmed, but that it would be a lot more fun if certain aspects of it were more realistic. I enjoy the chess match and creativity involved in coming up with new strategies and plays, but I'd enjoy it a lot more if there was a better representation of real life strategy on the game. A lot of the stuff that people run when it comes to random online games or cash tournaments bears no real resemblance to actual football, and that's a shame. I recognize that it's fun to figure out your own unique schemes, and that most of this stuff can be countered, so from a pure strategy/competition aspect it's a fun game. But it's hard for me to really get into it when there are significant differences between what works on the game and what works in real life.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:36 am

xHHx_megatron wrote:

NO question if my d had possession and some how re-fumbled that would make sense but seeing as how I did not have a fumble as a stat I am gonna say error in the program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!!! DO THIS    Attention!!!! DO THIS  Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention!!!! DO THIS
Page 1 of 1