Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Why dont glitches get fixed???????????

Go down 
+2
laser rocket arm
finfever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? Empty
PostSubject: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Just played a guy who has like 500-250. All he did on O was run backwards with T smith and hit Gore on a blue route. But on D he would just manually rush the A gap with a 3 down linemen set. I pinched, blocked left and right, nothing would pick him up. Isnt this the spy blitz? didnt this get patched? and if not, why isnt there a patch being worked on or something to stop this?it is just REALLY annoying. why doesnt EA care about there game. And then the guy pause glitches me because I was up 2 TDS. Same pause glitch as in madden 10 it looked like. All I do is play ranked online so it is really frustrating. WHY DOESNT THIS GET FIXED?
Back to top Go down
laser rocket arm

PostSubject: Re: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

its the no assignment blitz and it was not patched and sucks alot when you play someone who runs it
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 pm

truth is u need to post this to ian cummings or EA or something not saying u shouldn't post it on here but just also post it there
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Glitches don't get fixed because they get more money for making Madden 12 rather than worrying about the previous Madden. It's not really their fault.. they have to meet a schedule each year.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

no the spy glitch is alive and well
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Did you manually cover the blue route? Let him run backwards all day, its not bad with the autodropback
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm

ya i had to manually cover it. I didnt have trouble stopping him. His D pressure was just the problem. He was using spy and no assignment blitz all I run UC so it was tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why dont glitches get fixed???????????   Why dont glitches get fixed??????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why dont glitches get fixed???????????
Page 1 of 1