Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12

Go down 
+7
DesertSwarm24
more cowbell
lokko365
Militant X 1
TheCrew22
xHEx DeathAngel
finfever
11 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 Empty
PostSubject: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Nothing needs to be said about their offense (fasted O in madden history), but now with that tandem of samuels and DRC, arguably the best in the NFL (minus of course if namdi goes to NY), I just dont see a flaw in this team anymore. Whats your guy's take?
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Ill stick with my Steelers during the year. The eagles LB's could be a flaw depends on casey Matthew's ratings

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 pm

finfever wrote:
Nothing needs to be said about their offense (fasted O in madden history), but now with that tandem of samuels and DRC, arguably the best in the NFL (minus of course if namdi goes to NY), I just dont see a flaw in this team anymore. Whats your guy's take?

you can't honestly think those 2 are a better tandem than Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams either
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 pm

finfever wrote:

NEVER!

i run the Ravens....PERIOD!!

i'm not a bandwagoner! Suspect

~Mili
Back to top Go down
lokko365

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:45 pm

I doubt- ill play alot of games against Philly users.. But my Skinz will be Beast on Defense too..

OJ, Landry, Wilson, D. Hall in secondary, ill take my chances wit that..
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:03 pm

as i said in another thread... packers ALLLLL day.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:55 pm

i refuse to play the eagles this year lol
Back to top Go down
mikeyd0808

mikeyd0808

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 pm

this team will win all majors. im willing to bet on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mikeyd518
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 am

I refuse to play with the Eagles because i hate them and I will always hate them. I will be pounding the rock with jacobs and bradshaw (if they resign him) into the heart of the eagles crappy linebackers. BTW Nnamdi good luck with trying to press hakeem nicks and his 99 release.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:08 am

the thing is we havent even toched the game yet so saying who isnt going to play with this team and who isnt going to play with that team dosent do anything.
how many people thought the raiders were going to be the most used team in madden 11 before the game even dropped?
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:01 pm

my cowboys all day i hate the eagles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12   After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

After acquiring DRC, I dont see why anyone wouldnt run with the eagles in 12
Page 1 of 1