Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!

Go down 
+4
sgibs
kojak808
xHHx_megatron
YngClassic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 am

with the right roster adjustments they are deadly, i have this thing now for low rated teams that doesnt have the strengths as other teams do.so far ive played like 11 unranked games and 4 ranked games with them and im undefeated. and yes 3 of these games were against the raiders, and howie long's son is a monster against them, lol. when i play people now i hope they pick high rated teams like jets, pats, saints, ravens etc. because when they lose to st louis, theyre pride and self esteem is shot because they thought it would be an easy game, i mean cmon u know u a threat when youre up 3 in the 4th quarter with st louis an before they snap the snap the ball they let like 30 seconds run off the clock after calling hurry up offense.im not saying im the best but ive been having success with them.if any one wants to know my madness behind the rams PM me. Razz
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:45 am

schemes/knowledge > teams

My fav high overall team is the gmen...but the team I mostly use is panthers.. they are perfect on D ( almost ) and their run game leaves me laughing at my opponent.

Rams are prolly the best out of the worst teams.. they do have a good dline and semi-ok secondary.. beast rb, beast qb..average wr with some height plus a fast speedy wr
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:57 am

Rams huh? that sounds pretty tough...you gotta be good to make them look good...lol

@mega- I got the giants as my c4 team and I agree that their D pretty good but their O leaves something do be desired for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 am

rams!

i dont know man they dont fit the bill for much
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:57 am

@gibs, i know what u mean, but im a firm believer that every team on madden has the potential to be deadly, now, heres my philosophy, if u can dominate with a low team such as the rams, then when u pick a high team, imagine the DAMAGE u can lay on ur opponent.if i pick the ravens now or any high caliber team, its an easy match.ironically though, im bout to go to iraq in a cople weeks, and ive been playing madden like crazy before i go, and ive found out that its tougher to play with high teams than it is for me to play with a ''low'' team.

@mega, ur right about that, if people would take time and analyze the roster and add plays in their audibles to complement those players at certain positions, ur gonna make HUGE plays.

@kojak, same as above, and yes ive gotten tougher with rams, possibly and maybe the best rams user in MB community, lol.
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:38 am

I know how you feel man. I balled with Cleveland, Tampa, and Buffalo A LOT last year. For me I went into each game with kind of an underdog mentality and it helped me stay focused and relaxed not to mention like you said its always pretty gratifying when you beat someone with a team like the Rams.
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:08 am

Its crazy when U see someone post a thread similar 2 that U posted. It lets you know Ur not alone! lol! I have a similar post to this on another site & I have to say I agree w/ U 100%!!!! Like I said in that post "Hard Work & Effort wll ALWAYS produce results!!!" Great post bro!!!
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm

@slim reaper, thats whats up man, good to see another up here who has the same mentality.i love it. Smile

@onelove, it does feel good, obviously for you to win with a team like that, you clearly out chessed ur opponent.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:20 pm

played a guy who was pretty tuff with the redskins but i prevailed
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

That was my team my 1st season in the MRL, I made the playoffs, beat JayNizz with them, and played SGibs the closest I've ever played him 21-19 with me missing 2 FG's. No the Predator is a bad mother man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!   my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

my new A-list #1 team in madden is.......THE RAMS!!!!
Page 1 of 1